Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread (14 Feb - 17 Feb) - Sonic 58M/70M

36 minutes ago, Thelasttroll said:

Yep I give it s.month before we head of Twoicide squad getting massive reshoots to make it pg 13 thanks a.lot guys

It was just gonna be off-brand Guardians anyways, so who cares lol. Superhero movies are going out of fashion.

8 minutes ago, TMP said:

It was just gonna be off-brand Guardians anyways, so who cares lol. Superhero movies are going out of fashion.

It's too soon to say that. Besides the poorly marketed BOP, the last rwo major comic book movies we got made a billion dollars. And that was after the Dark Phoenix bombage. If Wondie underperforms, then maybe we can say there might be some signs of fatigue going on.

• Like 3

What's with all these random and ignorant attacks on Detective Pikachu? It broke the record for a video game adaptation and made more than anyone could have realistically hoped. Sonic is benefiting from the VG movie craze that Pikachu started (that is why the wisest box office watchers saw this explosion coming).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

All Sonic fans on Valentine's:

This is my black panther. This movie empowered me. It helped me get over my rejection from the female known as Amy who’d rather date a chad instead of a true gentleman who would treat her well. Amazing cinematography and a great performance by Ben Schwartz, who has fortunately moved on from artsy-fartsy hipster trash like Ducktales. Films like sonic the hedgehog are true art that often get misunderstood who watch Pokémon kiddie movies instead of challenging thought provoking kino like sonic.

• Haha 3