Eric Duncan

Weekend Thread (14 Feb - 17 Feb) - Sonic 58M/70M

18 minutes ago, Barnack said:

One of the most surprising turn of event for me, really blindsided by it, I would have needed a 10:1 line to bet a Sonic above BoP domestic I think.

Then what kind of line would you have needed for Sonic more than double BoP domestic :hahaha:

5 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

Then what kind of line would you have needed for Sonic more than double BoP domestic :hahaha:

Well considering I never put a bet on anything in my life, I really not know, not sure if I would have created an account and took the time for 100:1 (even the 10:1 I was probably underestimating it)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

is Sonic looking at 170M-200M domestic? :thinking:  if so then Sonic domestic>BoP WW sounds good 

I’m not particularly confident in how Sonic legs out, but it’s got a clean runway until Onward. 1.6x BoP just didn’t have the same je n'ais ce quoi

• Like 1

‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Taking Off With $55M+ 4-Day Opening

2nd Update:  Sonic the Hedgehog is quickly looking like a hit, besting the top end of its $50M 4-day projection of $55M, off a $17M Friday and $45M 3-day. Great stuff.

https://deadline.com/2020/02/sonic-the-hedgehog-birds-of-prey-will-ferrell-downhill-valentines-day-box-office-1202860119/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Disbelief 1