Eric Atreides

PAW Patrol | Paramount | August 20, 2021 | Not Canceled

https://deadline.com/2020/02/paw-patrol-movie-spin-master-paramount-nickelodeon-1202865343/

Spin Master Corp’s hit animated canine preschool series PAW Patrol is heading to the big screen with a movie directed by Cal Brunker (Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature; Escape From Planet Earth).

PAW Patrol: The Movie, which is eyeing an August 2021 release, is the first in a number of feature films in the works by Spin Master’s Entertainment division.

Spin will produce the movie in association with Nickelodeon Movies, and Paramount will be distribute. PAW Patrol was recently picked up for its eighth season by Nickelodeon, which broadcasts the show around the world. The show follows a “paw-some pack of pups” —Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Skye, Rocky, Zuma, Everest and Tracker—as they embark on rescue missions in their community of Adventure Bay, proving “no job is too big, no pup is too small!”

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 2

https://deadline.com/2020/05/animated-movies-coronavirus-production-tom-and-jerry-spongebob-scoob-skydance-illumination-1202928961/

In fact, most major studios haven’t paused animation productions during COVID-19, with pics like Spin Master’s Paw Patrol: The Movie (due out August 20, 2021), Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon and Pixar’s Soul, DWA’s Croods 2, The Boss Baby 2, The Bad Guys and Spirit Riding Free continuing to be in full operation with artists and filmmakers working remotely.

My 4 year old nephew was supposed to see Paw Patrol Live this month. It’s been been postponed until May 2021 now. I think we got a refund just in case he was to old for it next year. 

He does seem more focused on Transformers and Superheroes now. 

1 hour ago, grim22 said:

Will this be Paw patrol focused or Mighty Pups Charged Up focused? Mighty Pups makes more sense for theatrical than normal Paw Patrol

This sentence is what fanboys that are overly analytical about superhero movies sound like to regular people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, AJG said:

This sentence is what fanboys that are overly analytical about superhero movies sound like to regular people.

My daughter recently started watching Paw Patrol, it's between that, Peppa Pig and something called a Bubble Guppies to always be playing on my TV. I know way too much about the characters in all 3 series now.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, grim22 said:

My daughter recently started watching Paw Patrol, it's between that, Peppa Pig and something called a Bubble Guppies to always be playing on my TV. I know way too much about the characters in all 3 series now.

My sister works (well I guess used to at the moment) at a daycare, and she is an expert on all things Paw Patrol and Trolls :lol: 

A couple years ago, Bubble Guppies was apparently all the rage to those tykes.

• Haha 1

Just now, Eric Atreides said:

Regardless, let's all agree at the end of the day that Blue's Clues was where it was really at. Where's my movie Paramount?!

There's a reboot of it. "Blues Clues and You", another show my daughter loves. It's hosted by some guy who got famous on YouTube. Having seen the episodes over and over, I have come to the conclusion that it must be seen while high, nothing else makes any sense.