Eric Duncan

Disney+ MCU: Loki | June 11 2021 | Richard E Grant's in this

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Yeah. There were many comments like "It's not 2012 anymore" and stuff.

That's certainly interesting, I must hang around in different fandom circles compared to them since Loki's always been very popular. I'm personally looking forward to TFatWS the most but I always had Loki tagged as the biggest out of the first three MCU series announced.

I'm glad to see them finally tapping into his potential and it'll be good to see him without Thor for a change. There was a big push for him to get a movie for quite a while but I think this is even better.

Edited by Gamora
  • Like 2

On 12/14/2020 at 5:11 AM, WandaLegion said:

Loki is decisively pulling ahead of the other trailers on YT likes, should be able to pass the stranger things season 4 teaser (at 545k) and become the 3rd most like YT trailer for a TV shows (after GOT S8 and WV). Under normal circumstances I think it would have beat WV and perhaps challenged GOT.

They even got my interest despite me not being into the MCU anymore, it's intriguing ^^

I was never huge on Loki, and I hated the idea of this new version of Loki when the "main" one we know is dead, but the show looks fantastic. Very excited. I think nowadays Marvel is at its best when it just goes full fantasy/scifi, they aren't the strongest when they try to deal with real world stuff.

Edited by Wormow
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

The show gives me Umbrella Academy 5's Time Dept thingy vibes. That was the weakest portions of show for me. I am not really good with time travel as in it is some society blah blah. I do like simple time loop and time travel stuff.

It's less of time travel and more of multiverse from this. 

Remember that Ancient One and Hulk talk in Endgame. Removing one infinty stones will change the reality and that's what is happening. Cap returned all of them back but this was taken by Loki. 

Really interested to see what's happening. 

2 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

It's less of time travel and more of multiverse from this. 

Remember that Ancient One and Hulk talk in Endgame. Removing one infinty stones will change the reality and that's what is happening. Cap returned all of them back but this was taken by Loki. 

Really interested to see what's happening. 

But Loki didn't took Space stone to any other reality. Nor space stone is capable of doing that. He remained in that reality only so how did he break any reality. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

But Loki didn't took Space stone to any other reality. Nor space stone is capable of doing that. He remained in that reality only so how did he break any reality. 

I guess by starting an alternate timeline? But then the Avengers did that too, so I don't really get it either. Tbh this show worries me a bit. The Endgame time travel worked well enough but if the MCU keeps doing it the continuity could get really confusing.

Anyway, huge start on Youtube. 75k likes in the first hour. This will crush the record for most liked non-GOT TV trailer. It could beat GOT s8 as well. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

That's actually interesting question. 

Even Gamora is  in main timeline so that other world should totally be different than main now. 

Edited by Madhuvan