cheesypoofs

Scream | January 14, 2022 | Profit of $56.7M

This is kind of off topic but I can’t find a thread. 

BOM has “Sesame Street” listed to open the same day as Scream, but I just looked and I don’t think it’s ever actually been filmed? Am I missing something? 

Ben Affleck’s film has just been removed, so Scream is the only new wide release on its weekend now? 

5 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

This is kind of off topic but I can’t find a thread. 

BOM has “Sesame Street” listed to open the same day as Scream, but I just looked and I don’t think it’s ever actually been filmed? Am I missing something? 

Ben Affleck’s film has just been removed, so Scream is the only new wide release on its weekend now? 

Shawn Levy (producer on Sesame Street) mentioned a while back that production never happened due to COVID and that it'll probably be an HBO Max exclusive now. So basically Scream is the only movie playing that weekend. Of course, I don't think there's a lot of overlap between folks interested in Scream and Sesame Street fans. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Feels Pretty said:

Shawn Levy (producer on Sesame Street) mentioned a while back that production never happened due to COVID and that it'll probably be an HBO Max exclusive now. So basically Scream is the only movie playing that weekend. Of course, I don't think there's a lot of overlap between folks interested in Scream and Sesame Street fans. :lol: 

Yeh I just want Scream to get number 1 after Rio beat Scream 4 to it last time 😂

I'm going to avoid watching the actual TV spot but I'm surprised at how much I like the look of that mask from the thumbnail.

Thought I'd be resistant to anything that's not the OG mask after that godawful one from the TV show but it looks kind of dope even it is just for 'Stab'. 

Edited by FilmFincher

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

final predictions??

DOM 20/54

WW 125

I think international will be at least half of that, too many countries are a mess just now. 

I’d be happy with a US opening over Scream 4. But looking at the most recent box office weekend, I’m fearful.

Edited by Krissykins