cheesypoofs

Scream | January 14, 2022 | Profit of $56.7M

Everytime I watch Scream 2 I think about how much better it'd have been if Derek and Hallie had been the killers as originally intended. Mickey's reveal is so flat.

Still, it has the opening, Cici's death scene, Gale's chase through the sound room and Sid's escape from the cop car, which are all super fun and exciting.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Just once it'd be nice if the best actress in the movie wasn't killed off right away. Was looking forward to Ortega pulling focus but I guess she's pulling a Barrymore. 

I really doubt it’s that obvious and that they’d give away the opening kill in the trailer. The directors have already said that the trailer is intentionally misleading. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was some kind of “movie within the movie” type thing.

13 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

Just once it'd be nice if the best actress in the movie wasn't killed off right away. Was looking forward to Ortega pulling focus but I guess she's pulling a Barrymore. 

Spoiler

We do see her again in a wheelchair later in the trailer.

Drew Barrymore’s opening scene is completely iconic. Still the best opening to any film, ever IMO. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:
  Hide contents

We do see her again in a wheelchair later in the trailer.

Drew Barrymore’s opening scene is completely iconic. Still the best opening to any film, ever IMO. 

Just a personal theory, but I’ll tag it just in case:

Spoiler

How much do you want to bet that she’s the killer, and the twist at the end involves her standing up?

32 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Just a personal theory, but I’ll tag it just in case:

Hide contents

How much do you want to bet that she’s the killer, and the twist at the end involves her standing up?

Spoiler

Ooh, could be! Although her leg/ankle looked pretty ruined in the trailer when Ghostface stands on it. 

18 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

ortega is marginally talented, and drews scene is a masterpiece. not like she's more much more talented than neve campbell anyway

Spoiler

i doubt they'll have another female teenager killer after jill

Edited by Cruel Summer