cheesypoofs

Scream | January 14, 2022 | Profit of $56.7M

On 1/15/2022 at 7:31 PM, Lucas said:

They've been really hesitant with slapping a certified fresh on this one over at RT lmao. 182 reviews in at 76% and they still won't do it just in case it dips. At this point they should get it over with, the average rating is strong enough and the flood of reviews has slowed down.

Now we're up to 218 reviews, still 76%, and still not certified fresh lol.

29 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

They finally did it:

76%
227 reviews 
173 fresh 

6.7/10 average. 

lmao at long last, an entire week after it premiered. I know it took a while for Last Night in Soho too but definitely not 227 reviews.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 12:54 PM, DAJK said:

Don’t think it’s going to replicate what Halloween 2018 did, but I can definitely see this being bigger than Scream 4.

30/75

You might nail this one down to the last dollar.

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

When do you get to see the I’ll Baumer, 31st?

Theatres open back up to 50% capacity on the 31st, so yes, that's when I'll be seeing it.

• Like 1

https://www.mediaplaynews.com/samba-tv-scream-catalog-titles-top-weekly-streamed-movies/

Samba TV reported that 2.598 million households streamed all four movies over a 13-day period ended Jan. 23. The research firm tracks more than 46 million opted-in televisions globally, including 28 million in the U.S.

Specifically, 637,000 households watched the first movie Scream, while 628,000 streamed Scream 2, 653,000 watched Scream 3, and 642,000 streamed Scream 4. Samba said 289,000 watched at least two of the four movies.

The movies collectively topped the Ray Donovan: The Movie, which was streamed by 1.1 million households on Showtime OTT.

• Like 1