Jump to content
Jake Gittes

BOT's Top 100 Films of the 2010s: The Countdown | List complete! All Hail Papa Gittes! Ram-Don and Chrome and Nuts for everyone!

Recommended Posts

Black Panther is such a mediocre movie

ASIB is too low.  It too got robbed at the oscars.

You have got to be kidding me.  Phantom Thread?  Top 50 of the decade?  Did the same people who loved The Artist vote for this lmfao

The love affair with GOTG really vexes me.

Moonlight is one of the worst of the decade.

Django is one of Tarantino's best

Hell or High Water!!  Fuck YEA!!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • ...wtf 1
  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Infinity War is Cinema. Cinema is Infinity War.

 

Ah shit, my feelings just got destroyed by facts and logic

tno1i7t8l2u31.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and that is why I probably wont ever make a top something list (maybe a guilty pleasure one? I hate that name)

 

People quoting OPs long hours of work on those countdown titles to rant about a movie instead of being grateful for the work (what about only writing instead of quoting, using the # and title and rant about it in an de-connected post?), give ‚not cool‘ for those too instead of a thank you / thumbs up.

 

And hijack the thread for smashing heads about whatever.... In my POV that‘s rude

 

🤬

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Handmaiden is such a good movie.  Must thank @chasmmi for getting me to watch that one.

Wonder Woman!  Not sure I'd have it this high but Gadot is terrific and No Man's Land is one of the best action scenes of the decade.

Lady Bird is another that I don't get the love for.

Infinity War seems too low......but let's see where End Game lands.....should be top 5....also is this the only comic book movie that @Plain Old Tele actually says something good about?

The Dark Knight rises is one of the silliest movies of the decade.  It looks great, it's acted well, but it's scripted so hilariously inept that you can't take this movie seriously.

END GAME DOESN'T EVEN MAKE TOP TEN.  Say it ain't so, Joe.  Say it ain't so.

TFA is way too fucking low.  God-dammit BOT!  You got some splainin to do!!!!!!!

Manchester By the Sea is really quite good.....very happy to see Affleck get his Oscar.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, baumer said:

Handmaiden is such a good movie.  Must thank @chasmmi for getting me to watch that one.

Wonder Woman!  Not sure I'd have it this high but Gadot is terrific and No Man's Land is one of the best action scenes of the decade.

Lady Bird is another that I don't get the love for.

Infinity War seems too low......but let's see where End Game lands.....should be top 5....also is this the only comic book movie that @Plain Old Tele actually says something good about?

The Dark Knight rises is one of the silliest movies of the decade.  It looks great, it's acted well, but it's scripted so hilariously inept that you can't take this movie seriously.

END GAME DOESN'T EVEN MAKE TOP TEN.  Say it ain't so, Joe.  Say it ain't so.

TFA is way too fucking low.  God-dammit BOT!  You got some splainin to do!!!!!!!

Manchester By the Sea is really quite good.....very happy to see Affleck get his Oscar.

 

 

Tele did a live response to IW on the telegram a while back.  Let’s just say he was not a fan.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Tele did a live response to IW on the telegram a while back.  Let’s just say he was not a fan.

 

Tele has lost his innocence.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TDKR doesn’t really hold up at all. Bane’s plan is the biggest crock of shite I’ve seen in a long time.

 

’I’m going to destroy Gotham city, but let me wait 6 months for Batman to heal up to become strong enough to stop me!’ 
 

🤦‍♂️ 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe TFA is rated over Infinity war. Really?? We marvel fans will strike back. 😅

 

2020s will be ruled by MCU. 

 

 

  • Haha 2
  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

I can't believe TFA is rated over Infinity war. Really??

 

 

 

I can believe it

 

:jeb!:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Social Network showed up yet? Hoping that's #1, but Fury Road or Parasite seem more likely

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, baumer said:

 

Tele has lost his innocence.  


Oh, that happened a long time ago.

 

:kitschjob::sparta::sarah:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TMP said:

Has Social Network showed up yet? Hoping that's #1, but Fury Road or Parasite seem more likely

it has not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

I can't believe TFA is rated over Infinity war. Really?? We marvel fans will strike back. 😅

 

2020s will be ruled by MCU. 

 

 

Tbh,

 

I had The First Avenger #2 and Infinity War #4, so I believe that. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the number of people in here actively outing their taste as bad by complaining that avengers movies being in the top 30 is to low is astounding 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I feel like the number of people in here actively outing their taste as bad by complaining that avengers movies being in the top 30 is to low is astounding 


What about the number of people who champion LADY BIRD as the pinnacle of cinematic excellence?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • ...wtf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

2020s will be ruled by MCU. 

The 2010s wasn't enough? Have mercy.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Plain Old Tele said:


What about the number of people who champion LADY BIRD as the pinnacle of cinematic excellence?

wait, which one is Lady Bird? is that Evangeline Lily's character?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:


What about the number of people who champion LADY BIRD as the pinnacle of cinematic excellence?

yes i am also outing my taste as being extremely good

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

The 2010s wasn't enough? Have mercy.

by MCU he means the Morbius Cinematic Universe

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.