Jump to content
Jake Gittes

BOT's Top 100 Films of the 2010s: The Countdown | List complete! All Hail Papa Gittes! Ram-Don and Chrome and Nuts for everyone!

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, TMP said:

Has Social Network showed up yet? Hoping that's #1, but Fury Road or Parasite seem more likely

It's gonna be top 20 at least.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping beyond all hope that Perks of Being a Wallflower makes it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we're talking about great superhero movies, I'm hoping the amazing 2018 remake of this film makes it in

 

gam4p5hkzin41.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's gonna be top 20 at least.

I can see it get into the top 10 tbh, maybe even top 5.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, baumer said:

I'm hoping beyond all hope that Perks of Being a Wallflower makes it.

not likley 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I can see it get into the top 10 tbh, maybe even top 5.

Maybe #3 behind Parasite/Fury Road

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

kinda expect this tbh

It's a perfect movie imo. Just firing on all cylinders.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interesting that Mortdecai STILL hasn't shown up yet. expect to see that handsome rogue crashing the party very soon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Predictions for the Top 30:

 

1. Uncle Drew

2. Drew the Uncle

3. My Uncle Drew

4. Uncle Drew vs. Uncle Buck

5. 2 Uncle 2 Drew

6. I Was a Teenage Uncle

7. Drew vs. Drew

8. Ordinary Drews

9. I, Drew

10. Why Do Drews Fall in Love?

11. A Thousand Drews

12. Attack of the Uncles

13. I Drew a Horsey

14. Drew's Lost in Space

15. Drew by Drewwest

16. Drew, Where's my Car?

17. Uncle Drew: The Quickening

18. Uncle Drew: Golden Reciever

19. Uncle Drew: The Legend of Curly's Gold

20. Beverly Hills Drew

21. The Drew Network

22. Drew

23. Drew Crashers

24. Meet Drew

25. Drew Comes Home

26. The Uncle's New Groove

27. I Love You, Drew

28. Drewdecai

29. The Ten Drewmandments

30. Clash of the Titans

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I feel like the number of people in here actively outing their taste as bad by complaining that avengers movies being in the top 30 is to low is astounding 

It's baffling that on a box office forum popular movies are actually popular.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

My Predictions for the Top 30:

 

1. Uncle Drew

2. Drew the Uncle

3. My Uncle Drew

4. Uncle Drew vs. Uncle Buck

5. 2 Uncle 2 Drew

6. I Was a Teenage Uncle

7. Drew vs. Drew

8. Ordinary Drews

9. I, Drew

10. Why Do Drews Fall in Love?

11. A Thousand Drews

12. Attack of the Uncles

13. I Drew a Horsey

14. Drew's Lost in Space

15. Drew by Drewwest

16. Drew, Where's my Car?

17. Uncle Drew: The Quickening

18. Uncle Drew: Golden Reciever

19. Uncle Drew: The Legend of Curly's Gold

20. Beverly Hills Drew

21. The Drew Network

22. Drew

23. Drew Crashers

24. Meet Drew

25. Drew Comes Home

26. The Uncle's New Groove

27. I Love You, Drew

28. Drewdecai

29. The Ten Drewmandments

30. Clash of the Titans


I think Lab Rats: Rise of the Super Soldiers has a shot at the high 20s.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:


I think Lab Rats: Rise of the Super Soldiers has a shot at the high 20s.

Is Kyrie Irving in it?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMP said:

Has Social Network showed up yet? Hoping that's #1, but Fury Road or Parasite seem more likely

All of these were in my Top 3 so I hope any one of them takes it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is How to Train your Dragon and Frozen(2013) snubbed? That would be bigger crime than Avengers not making into Top 20.

 

Also, what about Scott Pilgrim? That movie deserves to be on this list. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, misafeco said:

It's baffling that on a box office forum popular movies are actually popular.

They made the top 30. there's no room to complain about them being higher 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Madhuvan said:

Is How to Train your Dragon and Frozen(2013) snubbed? That would be bigger crime than Avengers not making into Top 20.

 

Also, what about Scott Pilgrim? That movie deserves to be on this list. 

Frozen already showed up. 

 

Jake just made a dumb joke out of it and used the wrong movie 

  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Frozen already showed up. 

 

Jake just made a dumb joke out of it and used the wrong movie 

 

Well that wasnt very nice

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, let's have some fun and predict the top 10. Remember, that wide support in this game means a lot more than top placements. Two 19-22 placements mean just as much as one 1st place.

 

Absolutely locked to make it:

1. Fury Road

Deservedly so, one of the finest cinematic experience for me in the last decade

2. Gravity

It's a masterpiece and everyone knows that

3. Parasite

Maybe the high placement is partially because of recency bias, but I'm not complaining. Its success is very deserving.

4.  The Social Network

It may not appear on as many lists as the previous 3, but those who love it place it very high. Wasn't on my personal list, but I can see why it's loved by some.

 

Has a very good shot:

5. Boyhood

Another fantastic movie, will it's support be wide enough to fight for top 3? We will find out very soon.

6. Whiplash

The first of Chazelle's two masterpieces. Probably not many top 5 placement, but I think it's consistently up there on many lists.

7. La La Land

It has a passionate fanbase, but being a musical I'm not sure it's everyone's cup of tea. It's a shame, because it should be in the top 5.

8. The Wolf of Wall Street

I think it's not a very good or even entertaining movie, but I cannot ignore that many on this site love it.

9. Inception

Another quite overrated Nolan movie. It's been a long time since it came out so hopefully some of you forgot to include it.

 

There is a chance

Inside Out, Toy Story 3, Into the Spider-verse

I'm unsure about animation, they are not considered serious enough by some to put on a list like this. Which is totally unfair, I'd love to see any of them suprise with a top 10 position.

Interstellar, Dunkirk

Nolan. Enough said.

Her, Arrival, Knives Out, The Revenant, Hacksaw Ridge, 12 Years A Slave, Joker

Acclaimed Oscar players, but probably not enough support to fight for the top positions

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.