charlie Jatinder

Name & Rate the Movies/TV You've Watched.

Tiger king - bunch of morons 
Ozark season 3 - very good 

Dark side of the ring season 1+2 - very good 

trolls 2 - lol 

bloodshot - ok

the gentlemen - good

Just mercy - very good 

Edited by cax16

On 4/12/2020 at 9:02 AM, Cap said:

Farscape: Watched the first like five episodes cause my friends be gaga over it.  She pitched it to be as 'Steve and Nat in 90s Sci-Fi with Aliens."  It is all of those things!  But it's a bit too claustrophobic for my liking.  It's getting better.  We're getting off the ship!  Will go back to it cause for my friend's sake as some point

I learned at least some people needed several retries to get into the series, but everyone I know that did try and succeeded to watch all episodes till season 2 got hooked massively. Especially the ones that needed retries at first.

Its in some details rather atypical, I guess it can need time to adjust.

Then a lot of first-time watchers (as it got released) were not prepared for the ‘outlandishness’ of some characters (appearance and behavior) that is nowadays less atypical I think, other didn’t like the sole male not being THE fighter (what is neither correct, nor important anyway, plus he is pretty much omnipotent later on in his own special (reason to formulate it like this) way, but in a logical to the story way) or would side with the other party, didn’t like .... 

I am curious to hear about later retries.... 😉 (I am one of those, had my own reasons for needing time) Big fan since later on...

Over the past 6 weeks or so, my main aim has been to catch up on some older movies I ought to have seen by now, so the way I set about doing that was picking a filmmaker and watching some of the stuff they made I hadn't previously seen over the course of a week. A fortnight ago I focused on Jean-Pierre Melville's work, last week was based around Francis Ford Coppola's, this week is Michael Mann's. Here's what I got around to finally seeing from those guys:
Melville - Le SamouraiLe Doulos, Army of Shadows (the best film I've watched in the last few weeks, incredible work), and Le Cercle Rouge.

Coppola - The Conversation, Rumble Fish, The Godfather Part III (I held off as long as I could, it's not terrible but not great either), and Dracula.

Mann - Thief, The Last of the Mohicans (I plan on watching Ali tonight and Miami Vice later in the week).

I've watched some other older movies as well as some 2020 ones too like Tigertail, Bloodshot, Vivarium and best of all Never Rarely Sometimes Always which is my favorite of the year so far.

In terms of TV, I jumped on the Tiger King train like most and caught the third season of Ozark which was easily the best of the show thus far in my opinion. I've also been slowly getting through Twin Peaks and The Sopranos, both first-time viewings. Needless to say they're pretty good...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Boys Season 2 should be coming to Amazon in 2020:)...

I've finished episodes 3 and 4...and they were even better than episodes 1 and 2...the show is slowly moving into my "A" grade range...now it needs to stick the landing in the back half of the 1st season:)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

The Boys Season 2 should be coming to Amazon in 2020:)...

I've finished episodes 3 and 4...and they were even better than episodes 1 and 2...the show is slowly moving into my "A" grade range...now it needs to stick the landing in the back half of the 1st season:)...

The super-heroes we deserve

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Watching Early SVU, it's like:

Hopper's on the Wrong Side Of The Law!

IMG_0641.jpg

Sup Dwight

IMG_0649.jpg

hey female warden from OITNB

IMG_0652.jpg

What's up Viola and the woman from Lost!

IMG_0653.jpg

It's Damon!

IMG_0678.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CJohn said:

The super-heroes we deserve

giphy.gif

what is that?

4 hours ago, DeeCee said:

If I go back to work next week I’m going to miss my 11am Westworld screenings. 

So is it good for you you’ll stay at home for another week, like you mentioned in the other thread?