charlie Jatinder

Name & Rate the Movies/TV You've Watched.

Video Games:

• Tomb Raider: Shadow of a Tomb Raider  Played through the whole thing again 100%
  • AC: Odyssey:  I started this, but IDK I don't really like the controls and it seems like a lot.  Might go back and try Tomb Raider again.  But it as like $30 after $100 off so I figured 'WTH'

Movies:

• Moulin Rouge: God, GAWWWD.  This Moment:

tumblr_oobt5rWGex1rtwmxqo1_500.gif

TV Shows:

• Tiger King. Animal Abuse with Crazy Characters is still Animal Abuse!
  • Farscape: Watched the first like five episodes cause my friends be gaga over it.  She pitched it to be as 'Steve and Nat in 90s Sci-Fi with Aliens."  It is all of those things!  But it's a bit too claustrophobic for my liking.  It's getting better.  We're getting off the ship!  Will go back to it cause for my friend's sake as some point.
  • Top Chef: Having it be All Stars is SOOOOO nice.
  • RuPaul's Drag Race: OMFG. THOUGHTS.  AAAAAAH.  I'm so glad /spoilers/ are gone, and them cutting around Sherry is both hilarious and weird at the same time.  Since they can't cut her out completely, it's just like you don't remember she's there until she pops up.  I'm OBSESSED with Heidi and Gigi Goode.  Heidi is an Angel TM and Deserves The World TM and she's not going to be win, I hope she's runner up and comes back for All Stars.  Gigi is just gorgeous and I love that her mom makes all her S&M costumes.
  • Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: So... Um... I kind of started this again at season one. :ph34r:  S1 OLIVIA AND STABLER. 🥰 I'm already on season four.  For real though, the early seasons of this show are so intense compared to the modern episodes.  It's fascinating to see how both society and the show has evolved over two decades.  Like, would Stabler even be a character on the modern SVU? 

I'm DEBATING about restarting Xena.  

Mostly just coloring a lot, and doing puzzles, and listening to "Into The Woods" on repeat.  

• Like 3

In this time of social isolation what are you binge watching?

I find myself starting things and then moving on to something else. 

Battlestar Galactica original series. 

Veronica Mars

Stargate Universe 

And I just watched the first episode of Life again. 

• Like 1

Was binge-watching Community last week. Kind of stopped after Chevy Chase and Donald Glover left the show in Season 5. Will likely get onto binge-watching S5 and S6 this week. Also gonna start binge-watchin It's Always Sunny again (stopped at season 7) and start watching The Wire.

I Binge-Watched literally all of Supernatural in the last 2-3 weeks. My Ranking of the Seasons:

01. Fourth Season. Simplay great.

02. Fifth Season. Very good.

03. Third Season. Extremely solid.

04. First Season. Original is original is nostalgic.

05. Second Season. Good. Its good.

06. Eleventh Season. Best of the new seasons for me.

07. 13th Season. Good fun overall.

08. 9th Season. Dean is hilarious there.

09. 14th Season. Surprisingly entertaining.

10. 6th Season. Has its lenghts and flaws, but still mostly fun.

11. 10th Season. Mostly good, sometimes though mediocre.

12. 8th Season. Meh.

13. Seventh Season. The Dick jokes were funny. The rest though ... mostly mediocre.

14. 12th Season. Wasnt that big of a fan.

15. 15th Season. Ranked last because its obviously not finishes yet. So far it has been a lot of fun though.

Also watched My Hero Academia Season 4 and it was solid banana out of 10 (meaning: it was very good). Also plan to rewatch all of Attack on Titan, Avatar: The Last Airbender and ill possibly begin with One Piece, though that 900-episode list scares me shitless.

• Like 1

Didn't realise we were doing video games too. Only video game I played last week was a bit of Overwatch (haven't played it over a year) and I guess I've just grown out of the game because it gets tiring after like two matches. The playerbase seems to be slowly dying off too for similar reasons.

• Like 1

Just completed Money Heist Part 4. This was the weakest season. Not very happy with plot armour on Gandia. 

Tokyo suddenly become my favourite character after this season. I used to find her very annoying. 

I hate Arturo. He is the most annoying character ever. 

• Like 3

Tiger King and the first season of Harley Quinn so far for me. I’d also started a re-watch of Breaking Bad before all of this, so I’ve been chipping away at that too.

I’ve been doing far more movies than shows. A list I have going at Letterboxd puts me at 57 movies in the last four weeks (though some of those were just on as background noise while I was working).

• Like 2

I recently went through all of Ozark and liked it. Not Breaking Bad level of greatness but it's very compelling and the acting is great across the board.

Don't know what I'll start next. Everything I plan on watching that's premiering over the next month (Mrs. America, Defending Jacob, Hollywood, The Eddy, I Know This Much Is True) is a miniseries. 

• Like 2

Have a list of streaming originals, film and TV, to get through for Netflix/Amazon/Hulu which i started putting into action a bit over a week ago.

Watched Killing Eve in advance of Season 3 starting tonight. Now watching Fleabag.

On the film front, watched Mudbound, 22 July, Gerald's Game, and then Bright last night.

38 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE, yesssss!

Season 4 has been kinda weak compared to previous seasons.

20 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Have a list of streaming originals, film and TV, to get through for Netflix/Amazon/Hulu which i started putting into action a bit over a week ago.

Watched Killing Eve in advance of Season 3 starting tonight. Now watching Fleabag.

On the film front, watched Mudbound, 22 July, Gerald's Game, and then Bright last night.

My bro.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

It wraps up nicely, I think. (Though definitely without answering every single question.)

I don't really care if it answers most questions. Most characters seem lost so far tho. And they killed that important Asian minister off-screen. Did something happen to that actor in real life and he couldn't come back?

Only good part is John Smith's moments.