charlie Jatinder

Name & Rate the Movies/TV You've Watched.

6 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Does someone happen to know when season 3 of Star Trek Discovery will be released?

It's supposed to be sometime this year last I heard. 

Finished binge watching Picard and started Community. Picard was definitely a bit up and down the whole season but can't wait for Season 2. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

I don't really care if it answers most questions. Most characters seem lost so far tho. And they killed that important Asian minister off-screen. Did something happen to that actor in real life and he couldn't come back?

Only good part is John Smith's moments. 

Yeah, I don’t know what happened there, it feels like an availability or contract issue. Too bad, Tagomi was so great. In his absence, the Smith and Kido storylines are the worthwhile ones.

31 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Does someone happen to know when season 3 of Star Trek Discovery will be released?

Filming wrapped in February so I am concerned that post-production has gotten snarled by Covid issues

• Like 1

Completed Money Heist: The Phenomena last night. The popularity of this show is insane. 

Overall this show is same as The Stranger Things, they repeat the same plot over and over again with some new twist. 

Berlin and The Professor are up there for me with Hopper and Tyrion Lannister. 

Also, Tiger King is insane. Carole Baskin should be in jail. She is mad. If it was a movie, I would say she was one of the best written female character ever. 

This documentary made me realise that America is more fucked up than India. 

• Like 1

Started doing/watching Insanity again for the first time in... 6 years? Gyms aren't gonna open back again for a while, so I was gonna lose muscle mass either way, but I forgot how hard this really was.

• Sad 1

Don't know if this counts, but my main binge has been old Spill.com reviews. There's a whole bunch of them still on YouTube, and they still hold up pretty well, minus a few off-color jokes that would probably not be said today (for good reason). I lost interest in Double Toasted a while back, but there's something about Spill's spontaneity and simplicity that's still funny to me.

• Like 2

watched a couple of films last week, in order of what I liked the most;

The Fool (2014): probably the best modern Russian movie I've seen. 

Still Alice (2014)
Rust & Bone (2012)
Where Do We Go Now? (2011)
Never Rarely Sometimes Always (2020)
Big Bad Wolves (2013)
Nocturnal Animals (2016)
Upstream Color (2013)
Certain Women (2016)
The Guilty (2018)
American Hustle (2013)
Easy A (2010)
Angel Face (2018)
The Lovely Bones (2009)
Violet & Daisy (2016)

didn't like;

Don Jon (2013)

Edited by RealLyre
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Gyms aren't gonna open back again for a while, so I was gonna lose muscle mass either way, but I forgot how hard this really was.

Same here. Tried to do some exercises at home but considering that I have none of the gym equipment at home (except for a couple of dumbbells), it's been hard. But I looked at this subreddit called r/bodyweightfitness yesterday and they have their own routine and stuff that I think can be done at home. Seen a lot of people talk about it for the last few years and it seems like a good way to maintain your gains, especially with gyms being closed.

• Like 1

Watched Onward this morning with the kids (part of our Monday quarantine M&Ms plan - Math, Movie, and Movement - parents, feel free to steal this plan for yourselves b/c it gets all your kids occupied for 1/2 day:)...

It was WAY better than I expected...definitely a stronger back half than 1st half.  Now, we roleplay here, so those elements, we REALLY got.  But I thought this was better than the last few Pixars once it really got going.

I was gonna give it a B+, but the tone perfect ending got it to an A-.  Kids all gave it A's...and it is the high point so far of our corona virus movie watching.

Yeah, Disney totally F'd this movie's campaign and release up...

• Like 1

I'm an essential worker at both my jobs. and they are both super busy so I haven't had that much free time. in fact I had more a couple months ago. but I am watching the Expanse quite alot really good. watched the first 5 episodes of Picard. also good. been listening to audio books more. Finshed Call Me by your name a couple months ago narrated by Army Hammer. Soo good. finished Dune. good, but overly long and dull at part. Paul Atreides was not a very likable protagonist imo. still very exited for Dune. there was some really rich content in it that I'm sure Denis Villeneuve can improve upon to make a fantastic film. 

Now I am listening through The Expanse series and Harry Potter still on the first book in the Expanse, almost half way through Chamber of Secrets.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2020 at 8:02 AM, Cap said:

TV Shows:

• RuPaul's Drag Race: OMFG. THOUGHTS.  AAAAAAH.  I'm so glad /spoilers/ are gone, and them cutting around Sherry is both hilarious and weird at the same time.  Since they can't cut her out completely, it's just like you don't remember she's there until she pops up.  I'm OBSESSED with Heidi and Gigi Goode.  Heidi is an Angel TM and Deserves The World TM and she's not going to be win, I hope she's runner up and comes back for All Stars.  Gigi is just gorgeous and I love that her mom makes all her S&M costumes.

This season is so interesting because of the behind the scenes drama! I’m glad that queen went home though: a bully, always negativity. There are a few very strong contenders. I think Gigi has it in the bag already though. 

Joker, Animals, Child’s Play 2019, Contagion, Three Identical Strangers, Hustlers and Anna (2019). Hustlers was the highlight, Animals was a one star mess. 

TV: Drag Race, Zoeys Extraordinary Playlist and just started finishing season 2 of 9-1-1 last night. 

• Like 1

Movies

Beauty and the Beast (2017) - 7/10
The Hunger Games - 6/10

The Hunger Games Catching Fire - 8/10

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt.1 - 6/10

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt.2 -5/10

...before you ask...my sister is visiting. Can’t wait for her to go back to my parents (video games will be added ofc)

Edited by TheDarkKnightOfSteel

Movies:

-Outbreak

-went through the entire Harry Potter marathon with each movie per night 

-Freaky Friday (with Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis)

-Onward

-Good Boys

-Aquaman 

-Godzilla 2014
-Iron Man

-Iron Man 3

-Captain America: TFA

-Captain America: TWS

-Guardians of the Galaxy 

TV Shows:

-Tiger King (Netflix went off with this one)

-Money Heist season 4 (didn’t like this season)

-Westworld 

-Watchmen

-currently watching Westworld season 3 and How I Met Your Mother on Hulu

I also am trying to jog around the block for an hour everyday and do 100 sit-ups and 100 push-ups 

• Like 1