charlie Jatinder

Name & Rate the Movies/TV You've Watched.

Watched the Willoughbys and it was so mediocre. Even the animation was inconsistent. It was actually kind of charming at times but Ricky Gervais (the narrator in the movie) had to ruin every scene with garbage exposition and terrible jokes.

Also watched Come and See which was great. I think the actor who plays the main character, Aleksey Kravchenko pretty much makes the film and I found it's exploration of what makes nazism and facism so evil to be interesting. I did find some of more horrible parts so overwhelming and drawn out times at times that those scenes lose weight. but it's still a mostly incredibly tense and well shot film with one of the best performances I've seen in a long time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AJG said:

Empire Series Finale: DISASTER

So the story is that they had to shut down production before the last one and a half episodes were filmed. They used footage from the second to last ep in order resolve the intended cliffhanger for this ep. 

If it wasnt for the fact that this show plummeted in popularity midway through season 2 then this finale would easily be considered one of the worst of all time. It's a really sad end for a show that was once a bloody phenomenom.

I am fucking scared of watching it myself.

1 hour ago, AJG said:

Empire Series Finale: DISASTER

So the story is that they had to shut down production before the last one and a half episodes were filmed. They used footage from the second to last ep in order resolve the intended cliffhanger for this ep. 

If it wasnt for the fact that this show plummeted in popularity midway through season 2 then this finale would easily be considered one of the worst of all time. It's a really sad end for a show that was once a bloody phenomenom.

12 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am fucking scared of watching it myself.

As someone who abandoned Empire years ago, I'm just happy that Queen Taraji is finally free to move on to other projects more worthy of her talent.

• Like 1

Got through the first season of Killing Eve, the 7th season of Brooklyn 9–9 and started watching the first season of Future Man. 

Currently watching TRoS for like the 4th or 5th time(yes, I like it). 

Looking forward to watching that Extraction movie on Netflix

1 minute ago, The Panda said:

I started Westworld Season 2, I guess I expect the worst?

For a lot of it, yes but the 8th episode is the best episode in the series (season 1 included) and imo even one of the best episodes from any TV show from the past decade. Episode 3, 5, and 9 are also really good imo. Everything else ranges from ok to bad.

Extraction might be the big new Netflix trend. Can’t wait.

Defending Jacob looks like another Apple TV stinker. Apple have had an interesting time with this streaming thing. Not a single unanimous hit. Big budgets but No one cares. Did the Spielberg show even come out? 

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

Defending Jacob looks like another Apple TV stinker. Apple have had an interesting time with this streaming thing. Not a single unanimous hit. Big budgets but No one cares. Did the Spielberg show even come out? 

The Amazing Stories revival? Yeah, back in early March.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AJG said:

Defending Jacob looks like another Apple TV stinker. Apple have had an interesting time with this streaming thing. Not a single unanimous hit. Big budgets but No one cares.

Excuse you. Chris Evans is being hot and parental with a beard. **I** Care. 

and @filmlover lmfao. If you have not have tagged me, I totally would’ve forgotten about this. Because I don’t know what day it is anymore. I didn’t realize it was the 24th already 🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 minutes ago, Cap said:

and @filmlover lmfao. If you have not have tagged me, I totally would’ve forgotten about this. Because I don’t know what day it is anymore. I didn’t realize it was the 24th already 🤪🤪🤪🤪

It's alright, you're far from the only person in the world having trouble keeping track of what day it is these days.

• Haha 1

The cinematographer of Defending Jacob should be fined for crimes against humanity cause who the fuck looks at Chris Evans and decides to light him like that?!?  

Beastie Boys Story was great. Watch all through the credits as there’s more bits through the credits. 

I watched all of Amazing Stories. They were well done but were often just a slight twist on stories that have been told before. 

1 hour ago, Cap said:

The cinematographer of Defending Jacob should be fined for crimes against humanity cause who the fuck looks at Chris Evans and decides to light him like that?!?  

OK so I’ve watched all three episodes. Big takeaways,

One the cinematography is ugly And I get that they’re trying to go for like some cold Scandinavian look or whatever but it’s terrible and generic and super boring.  

The square footage of the house’s exterior and interior do not match and it’s driving me up a wall. Also the stairs go in the wrong direction.  In the hallway is too wide.  None of the layout makes sense and it’s just making me angry.  The whole upstairs is completely bonkers. 

I love Chris Evans so much.  He does so much with his eyes. They’re beautiful. And his eyelashes are so long. It’s really criminal how beautiful He is.