charlie Jatinder

Name & Rate the Movies/TV You've Watched.

6 hours ago, AJG said:

Extraction might be the big new Netflix trend. Can’t wait.

Defending Jacob looks like another Apple TV stinker. Apple have had an interesting time with this streaming thing. Not a single unanimous hit. Big budgets but No one cares. Did the Spielberg show even come out? 

Vice versa for me. Except for Russos name, Extraction looks average, Defending Jacob seem good.

Wow.. Spielberg show got released and nobody actually noticed. This is very bad. 

I myself just came to know about this. 😬😬Apple TV is a big failure. 

Defending Jacob also looks very bad. If not for Chris Evans this show would have gone totally unnoticed. 

11 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Wow.. Spielberg show got released and nobody actually noticed. This is very bad. 

I myself just came to know about this. 😬😬Apple TV is a big failure. 

Defending Jacob also looks very bad. If not for Chris Evans this show would have gone totally unnoticed. 

Spielberg's only an exec producer on Amazing Stories, not the show-runner. That's like calling Westworld a JJ Abrams show.

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Spielberg's only an exec producer on Amazing Stories, not the show-runner. That's like calling Westworld a JJ Abrams show.

With the way Apple paraded Spielberg and Oprah like they were the second coming of christ I thought he was meant to have directed every episode.

• Haha 1

The current status of my Netflix Original Movie catchup:

Mudbound - 3.5/5

22 July - 3.5/5

Gerald's Game - 3.5/5

Bright - 2.5/5

Mute - 2/5

Wheelman - 3/5

1922 - 3.5/5

Roma - 3.5/5

The Siege of Jadotville - 3.5/5

Extinction - 2.5/5

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cap said:

The cinematographer of Defending Jacob should be fined for crimes against humanity cause who the fuck looks at Chris Evans and decides to light him like that?!?  

To be fair, he already played Joe Biden, so he's up for any task.

We Finally Know How Old Captain America Was At The End Of Avengers ...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RealLyre said:

was the 12 minute one take not good?

I don't really care. It's not even impressive at this point considering how easy it is to mask cuts with CGI. It's only really there for marketing purposes and adds nothing to the movie itself. I doubt most people will even realise that there was a one-shot illusion in this film. 

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Jesus, the "ending" of Empire. What a disaster. This is what they are gonna slap on streaming services? Poor people who will go throught this to get this finale lmao.

I think Lee Daniels and co. are trying to find a way to film the actual conclusion.

29 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

I think Lee Daniels and co. are trying to find a way to film the actual conclusion.

That's what he about STAR (one of the greatest pieces of trash network TV ever made). He said they would do a TV movie finale. It never happened.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Jesus, the "ending" of Empire. What a disaster. This is what they are gonna slap on streaming services? Poor people who will go throught this to get this finale lmao.

CJohn to Lee Daniels right now:

Cookie Lyon Thow Drink GIF - CookieLyon ThowDrink Slap GIFs

But yeah, Empire got bad a while ago which was why I stopped watching. When even Taraji going off on everyone wasn't fun anymore there was no reason to stick with it.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

It's one of the worst finales ive ever seen, and that includes shows that were cancelled before planned finales. It simply isn't well made. It's stitched together like a frankenstien. 

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

It's one of the worst finales ive ever seen, and that includes shows that were cancelled before planned finales. It simply isn't well made. It's stitched together like a frankenstien. 

That episode 18 cliffhanger 35 minutes into it and the final 10 minutes being unfinished stuff from episode 19. What a disaster.

57 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Lee Daniels is a filthy liar. I am still waiting on my STAR TV movie finale.