charlie Jatinder

Name & Rate the Movies/TV You've Watched.

Just watched Extraction. The 12 minute single shot sequence was pretty cool (although not as well-done as all of 1917) and David Harbour is always a plus even in a cameo but overall really pedestrian stuff. Even Hemsworth seems to be autopilot. You could do worse (*cough* Spenser Confidential *cough*) if you're looking for an expensive A-lister Netflix action movie to fill your spectacle void with all these summer tentpoles delayed but that's not much of an endorsement either.

Gonna watch Hollywood this weekend, not that I'm expecting much at this point.

• Like 3

I have been doing A LOT of jigsaw puzzles to reduce my screen/internet time during the pandemic, buuuut

@filmlover @CJohn its Ryan Murphy Time!! Who is here for unabashed queer train wrecks. Just give me Patti LuPone in a fabulous dressing robe drinking every episode and I will be so easy to please right now. 

Or maybe not cause, omg Defending Jacob is such a chore. The color correction is trash. The set design of the house is still bothering me. And like, nothing is happening. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cap said:

I have been doing A LOT of jigsaw puzzles to reduce my screen/internet time during the pandemic, buuuut

@filmlover @CJohn its Ryan Murphy Time!! Who is here for unabashed queer train wrecks. Just give me Patti LuPone in a fabulous dressing robe drinking every episode and I will be so easy to please right now. 

Or maybe not cause, omg Defending Jacob is such a chore. The color correction is trash. The set design of the house is still bothering me. And like, nothing is happening. 

I just watched the first episode and...

Spoiler

it features a steamy sex scene between our Henry Cavill-looking lead and Patti. You're unlikely to be bored!

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

22 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I just watched the first episode and...

Reveal hidden contents

He reminded me more of Armie Hammer than Henry Cavill tbh.

1 hour ago, Cap said:

I have watched one episode and yeah, this is a Ryan Murphy show, and it is great.

I have no idea how they will extend the story of Defending Jacob to 10 episodes. I have watched 3 and it is already dragging.

16 minutes ago, CJohn said:

have no idea how they will extend the story of Defending Jacob to 10 episodes. I have watched 3 and it is already dragging.

Exactly!!! And it’s not like they’re giving Chris Evans anything to do but be beautiful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

He reminded me more of Armie Hammer than Henry Cavill tbh.

I dunno, the Cavill resemblance is really obvious from certain angles. There's even been an Internet campaign for him to be the next Superman the last few months.

See David Corenswet As Henry Cavill's Superman Replacement In New Pic