charlie Jatinder

Name & Rate the Movies/TV You've Watched.

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

First rave I've seen for this show. Most of the reactions I've seen are lukewarm. The trailer just gave me Downsizing vibes (the trailer has the same music as the Downsizing trailer and they both involve the main character going to another world) but it looked fun. Guess I'll give it a go.

You missed my reaction on this thread - I LOVED it and it's my 1st true binge of s show:)...

It gets better by the episode...and I'm ready for season 2 of Amazon's Upload next week, not 2021:)...

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Episode 5 of Defending Jacob. I have no idea why I am watching this, nothing HAPPENS.

cca73d253f32a6f4dd7655e7b78ec789da8ee819

a5-21-e1585242550178.jpgdefending-jacob-chris-evans.jpg?w=620

Nevermind, I know why I am watching.

Leave it to Apple to put Legend Evans in a flop miniseries no one's talking about.

• Like 1

Movies: 

Ran - 10/10

The Last Temptation of Christ - 9/10

The Half of It - 9/10

Ghostbusters - 7/10

Furious 7 (rewatch) - 7/10

Hook - 3/10

SPL: Kill Zone - 6/10

I Saw the Devil - 6/10

Close Encounters of the Third Kind - 9/10

The Assistant - 6/10

Tv Shows:

Hollywood - 6/10 (as I said before, great first couple of episodes but ends up getting repetitive and becomes a show made for kids by the end)

Westworld Season 3 Episode 8 - Garbage ending to a garbage season. Whole season gets a 2/10 from me. The two stars are just for Vincent Cassel . Everything else is terrible. Even the production value in this is season is not that good. The acting is terrible (except for Cassel and Liam Hemsworth) too but I blame the writing for that.

Run Episode 4 - Probably the most tense episode yet.

Mrs America Episde 6 - One of the more forgettable episodes

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I'm so happy someone else loved it!  I've never binged a show in a week, and it's the 1st one I did...and I'm SO HAPPY they announced that there will be a season 2!:)

Soft. I watched it all on Thursday. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Hollywood - 6/10 (as I said before, great first couple of episodes but ends up getting repetitive and becomes a show made for kids by the end)

Hollywood was so fucking bad, haha. Jim Parsons gave the worst performance I've seen all year, holy shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, TMP said:

Hollywood was so fucking bad, haha. Jim Parsons gave the worst performance I've seen all year, holy shit.

The way they ended his character arc is the worst part of the entire show. Lmao, now that you reminded me of that, I'm lowering my score to 5/10.

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

The way they ended his character arc is the worst part of the entire show. Lmao, now that you reminded me of that, I'm lowering my score to 5/10.

Spoiler

who thought it was a good idea to redeem a harvey weinstein-like character in the first place. 

Edited by RealLyre
edit
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Spoiler

Imagine "redeeming" a dude who committed so much sexual assault just because he made a movie that's progressive. lmao.

Even beyond that, his acting is so fucking hammy.

Edited by TMP
  • Haha 2

Started The Office (US) Season 1. Thought the Pilot and the second episode was just "alright" but everyone has told me that it gets better so will stick by it. 

Started my rewatch of Star Wars; Rebels and so far enjoying S1's tone more than I remember from my last watch. 

3 hours ago, TMP said:

Eh, I thought he was one of the better parts about the show, as over-the-top as he was (fitting given the nature of the character). It was fun seeing him play against type, even though he's proven to be an effective serious actor in the past. Or maybe he just provided a much-needed jolt of energy lacking from most of our department store mannequin leads, I dunno.

12 minutes ago, DAR said:

I’ve been doing a Disney animated canon rewatch.   Unfortunately today was Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons

But Meet the Robinsons is good! One of their better "forgotten" efforts.

• Like 1