charlie Jatinder

Name & Rate the Movies/TV You've Watched.

On 5/16/2020 at 4:46 AM, Gamora said:

Over the last three weeks I've been rewatching Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

THIS SHOW IS THE JAM AND DEAN CAIN IS THE BEST SUPERMAN!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let’s see this weekend 

The Great Escape-Do things work out better in the Rick Dalton version?* Still great

*Credit Tele on that one

Robin Hood and his Merrie Men-Apparently Disney made a live action Robin Hood film. It’s pretty forgettable 

The Living Desert-The original DisneyNature film.   Always dug these

The Last Dance-Episodes 9 and 10.   Chefs kiss

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Robin Hood and his Merrie Men-Apparently Disney made a live action Robin Hood film. It’s pretty forgettable 

They also have a live-action remake of the animated movie in the pipeline from the director of Blindspotting. Meh.

Went through both To All the Boys movies this weekend, as I try and catch up on all the 2020 movies I put on the back burner, due to having to deal with my last semester of my senior year (never go to school kids!).

First one was about how I remembered it when I saw it the first time. Starts out strong, and Lana Condor's great, but it slowly declines into generic teen romance fodder.

Sequel has some of the charm, and Lana Condor's still really good, but it's a lot more aimless and meandering, to the point that it feels like it kind of forces itself into wrapping up its love triangle stuff.

Spoiler

It's also embarrassing how Lara Jean rejected Jordan Fisher, one of the most handsome and charming young actors working today, in favor of Noah Centineo. Oh well.

We'll see what I check out next.

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

The structure of season 4 of Lost is frustrating (in a good way). The small change they made to the structure of this season is genuinely a great idea.

I believe that was the writers strike season, it’s the most forgettable season for me but that being said it’s still great and better than most shows nowadays. Lost is my favourite show of all time, I really need to do a rewatch myself. 

• Like 2