DeeCee

Coronavirus Movie Theatre Reopening Thread | Release Date Changes/Production News | Theaters are dead. Long live streaming!

20 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

The whole “kpop stans embarrassed Trump” storyline is fun, and I understand why the media and social media are enjoying themselves with it, but also basically horseshit.

That level of active international political interference and money in America is presented as fun by the media if the target is DTrump do seem short sighted.

33 minutes ago, Barnack said:

That level of active international political interference and money in America is presented as fun by the media if the target is DTrump do seem short sighted.

Politics as Entertainment didn't start with Trump and it sure as hell ain't gonna end whenever he leaves (either in a few months or a few years from now).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Politics as Entertainment didn't start with Trump and it sure as hell ain't gonna end whenever he leaves (either in a few months or a few years from now).

That 2 different thing should not have used fun, Russian meddling in election was presenting as fun and a spectacle, but not something to enjoy.

-not worth it-

Edited by Porthos

1 hour ago, Eric Baggins said:

You just had to ruin the dream, didn't you?

Another beautiful little fantasy killed by a mean old fact.

But then, Trump does not need titkok of kpop to make himself look bad; he does a great job of that on his own.

• Like 1
  • Not Cool 1

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

-not worth it-

Interacting with Trolls never is.

Edited by dudalb
  • Not Cool 1

I just looked at MTC2 for July 3rd and it seems few theaters are opening. I see whooping 183 tickets sold already and ticket prices are $3 or $5(morning shows are cheaper). I am amazed people are even reserving tickets for old movies at this point 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With SpongeBob skipping theaters the most high-profile movie currently set for August 7 is...the latest Dinesh D'Souza piece of garbage. Do you even need to enforce social distancing rules when the theaters will be empty anyway? :thinking:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

With SpongeBob skipping theaters the most high-profile movie currently set for August 7 is...the latest Dinesh D'Souza piece of garbage. Do you even need to enforce social distancing rules when the theaters will be empty anyway? :thinking:

Particularly in you state, with the way Covid is taking off there.....

Sucks Florida has the Mayor from "Jaws" as Governor....

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Mulan will probably stake out the 7th for a week or two before moving farther back, if I had to guess.

5 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

Mulan will probably stake out the 7th for a week or two before moving farther back, if I had to guess.

The Covid resurgence is putting everything on a day to day basis.

If these number continue to rise, I can't think but some states will stop the theater reopenings.

1 minute ago, Eric Baggins said:

Surprised Infinity War/Endgame aren't included here but I guess they could always be added later.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Surprised Infinity War/Endgame aren't included here but I guess they could always be added later.

I would brave The COVID for that double feature. 

• Like 1

Miami and several other major Florida cities are pausing their reopening because of the skyrocketng COvid numbers.

The studios might face a dilemna of whether to open with several major markets pretty much closed.

NYC basically took the medicine and seems to be on the way to recovery, and states which refused to lock down are now paying the price.

Edited by dudalb

14 hours ago, Cap said:

I would brave The COVID for that double feature. 

Like a true Avenger.

Bye Salute GIF - Bye Salute CaptainAmerica GIFs

9 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Bloodshot sticks out like a sore thumb lmao.

That's funny, because I was thinking it was Inside Out that stick out.