Kalo

Ranking Star Wars countdown Submissions in! working on scoring. Countdown starts Sunday! (6.7.20)

Posted (edited)

Hmmm.....

1. ESB

2. ANH

3. TFA

4. ROTJ

5. ROTS

5. TLJ

7. TROS

8. RO

9. Mandalorian

10. AOTC

11. TPM

12. CLONE WARS

13. REBELS

whoops, I forgot about Mandalorian season 1. 

Edited by junkshop36
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

haven't been on the site for weeks, ironically other than the Clone Wars thread, and saw i got tagged for this post.  Yeah I will have to take time and make a list.  thanks for the invite

Edited by 75Live

Posted (edited)

Films:

Empires Strikes Back

A New Hope

Force Awakens

Revenge of the Sith

Return of the Jedi

Last Jedi

Rogue One

Rise of the Skywalker/Solo (slightly enjoyable yet forgettable to a certain degree)

Attack of the Clones

Phantom Menace

Games:

Knights of the Old Republic series (1>2)

Jedi Knight/Dark Force series (2 > 1 > Outcast > Academy)

X-Wing series (Tie Fighter > X-Wing vs. Tight Fighter > Alliance > Original)

Rogue Squadron series ( 2> 3 > 1)

EA Battlefront 2 > Original Battlefront series > EA Battlefront

Super Star Wars SNES games

Force Unleashed 1>2 (despite being the only Star Wars games with light saber dismemberment)

Rebel Assault series (2>1)

Masters of Teras Kasi

Prequel Licensed Games (mostly never completed). I completed the isometric Phantom Menace game, because it was released before the film on the PC. Hype purchase. Mediocre game.

I never completed Empire at War or any of the RTS games. I did enjoy them, though. Also, never really played the arcade or table top games. I still have yet to even start Fallen Order, but I've heard many good things about it.

Shows:

I've only seen Mandalorian, and thoroughly enjoyed it more than several of the films.

Comic books/Novels:

I only collected the Dark Horse X-Wing series.

Edited by ThePhasmid

I refuse to put Series in my ranks since their quality were so inconsistent for each episode. 

1. ESB

2. ROTJ

3. R1

4. ROTS

5. ANH

6. TFA

7. Solo

8. TPM

9. TROS

10. TLJ

11. AOTC

• Like 1

I would really like to see more games on here. :)

2 hours ago, ThePhasmid said:

Films:

Empires Strikes Back

A New Hope

Force Awakens

Revenge of the Sith

Return of the Jedi

Last Jedi

Rogue Squadron

Rise of the Skywalker/Solo (slightly enjoyable yet forgettable to a certain degree)

Attack of the Clones

Phantom Menace

Games:

Knights of the Old Republic series (1>2)

Jedi Knight/Dark Force series (2 > 1 > Outcast > Academy)

X-Wing series (Tie Fighter > X-Wing vs. Tight Fighter > Alliance > Original)

Rogue Squadron series ( 2> 3 > 1)

EA Battlefront 2 > Original Battlefront series > EA Battlefront

Super Star Wars SNES games

Force Unleashed 1>2 (despite being the only Star Wars games with light saber dismemberment)

Rebel Assault series (2>1)

Masters of Teras Kasi

Prequel Licensed Games (mostly never completed). I completed the isometric Phantom Menace game, because it was released before the film on the PC. Hype purchase. Mediocre game.

I never completed Empire at War or any of the RTS games. I did enjoy them, though. Also, never really played the arcade or table top games. I still have yet to even start Fallen Order, but I've heard many good things about it.

Shows:

I've only seen Mandalorian, and thoroughly enjoyed it more than several of the films.

Comic books/Novels:

I only collected the Dark Horse X-Wing series.

Cool. please rank them in an order so I can count their points.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:54 PM, Kalo said:

Hey Blentments, how have you been? also what happened to your taste? have we really not talked since Last Jedi?

I've been pretty good, altho i'm locked down thanks to covid-19. my taste is still pretty good i think, although my favorite of last year was jojo rabbit which i hear is not a good opinion to have but i also loved parasite so i guess i'm pretty cool. also the last jedi rules and is the second best star wars movie and the best rian johnson movie i've seen (still need to see brick and brothers bloom tho)

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Blankments said:

I've been pretty good, altho i'm locked down thanks to covid-19. my taste is still pretty good i think, although my favorite of last year was jojo rabbit which i hear is not a good opinion to have but i also loved parasite so i guess i'm pretty cool. also the last jedi rules and is the second best star wars movie and the best rian johnson movie i've seen (still need to see brick and brothers bloom tho)

Brothers Bloom was dreadful, Brick was okay but overrated. Knives Out is by far his best film. I am deemed an essential worker and no one in my county seems following the stay at home order, my work is booming, so I am incredibly busy (it's also not being enforced here). thankfully I live in a county that has hardly any cases. I loved Jojo Rabbit and Parasite. Endgame was still my favorite movie of last year though.. this year it would be... "I Still Believe" actually. last movie I saw before theater closings. 

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

Brothers Bloom was dreadful, Brick was okay but overrated. Knives Out is by far his best film. I am deemed an essential worker and no one in my county seems following the stay at home order, my work is booming, so I am incredibly busy (it's also not being enforced here). thankfully I live in a county that has hardly any cases. I loved Jojo Rabbit and Parasite. Endgame was still my favorite movie of last year though.. this year it would be... "I Still Believe" actually. last movie I saw before theater closings. 

knives out is fine, but it's a solid B+ to me. second fave RJ for me (of the three i've seen lol). and wow. my work has been cancelled since mid-march but i've been lucky enough to get paid leave from then until may 30.

my favorite movie of this year so far was wendy, soooo i'm fairly certain that would warrant snark by most lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Blankments said:

knives out is fine, but it's a solid B+ to me. second fave RJ for me (of the three i've seen lol). and wow. my work has been cancelled since mid-march but i've been lucky enough to get paid leave from then until may 30.

my favorite movie of this year so far was wendy, soooo i'm fairly certain that would warrant snark by most lol

Oh right, I vaguely remember that, are you watching Clone Wars Season 7? I work for a greedy hardware store corporation (probably isn't hard to guess). so they are making money off of this, I'm getting hazard pay. but I think that ends the end of the month (and the virus is still here so...) also hit me up on fb if you want chat movies or are board. lol 

Edited by Kalo

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

Oh right, I vaguely remember that, are you watching Clone Wars Season 7? I work for a greedy hardware store corporation (probably isn't hard to guess). so they are making money off of this, I'm getting hazard pay. but I think that ends the end of the month (and the virus is still here so...) also hit me up on fb if you want chat movies or are board. lol 

nah, i've heard good things but i've literally only seen the pilot movie. weird to imagine people going to a hardware store during this lmao

i might take you up on that! just got a lot of wfh workshops to get through first haha

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Blankments said:

nah, i've heard good things but i've literally only seen the pilot movie. weird to imagine people going to a hardware store during this lmao

i might take you up on that! just got a lot of wfh workshops to get through first haha

Well it is spring and I live in the county with a bunch of southern rebels, so lol. plus the Numbers aren't too high in NC I guess so. I am dabbling in some video live stream content. it's volunteer, and because it is "Church" related. that is still going (very small group). I have fun with it and I am getting some behind and in front of the camera experience. kind of a dream come true tbh honest. lots of room for growth.

Edited by Kalo

2 hours ago, Kalo said:

Cool. please rank them in an order so I can count their points.

Apologies. It's ranked from best to worst (top to bottom).

• Like 1

Just pinned this. Remember to get your lists in!

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2020 at 10:30 AM, Menor said:

1. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008-2020)

2. Revenge of the Sith

3. Return of the Jedi

4. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

--small gap--

5. Attack of the Clones

6. The Phantom Menace

7. The Empire Strikes Back

8. A New Hope

9. Knights of the Old Republic

--small gap--

10. Rogue One

11. Star Wars: Rebels

12. The Mandalorian

13. Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003-2005)

14. Star Wars: The Old Republic

15. Battlefront 2 (2005)

--larger gap--

16. Solo

17. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)

--huge gap--

18. The Last Jedi

19. The Force Awakens

--huger gap--

20. The Rise of Skywalker

Updated ranking

Edited by Menor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haven't seen any of the TV stuff.  Haven't played the games.

Every SW film on here gets at least an 8 out of ten( except TLJ which is somewhere around a 3 or 4), not that it matters, but just putting it out there.  

1) Empire Strikes Back

2) A New Hope

3) The Force Awakens

4) Revenge of the Sith

small gap

5) Return of the Jedi

6) Attack of the Clones

7) The Phantom Menace

😎 Rogue One

small gap

9) Rise of Skywalker

10) Solo

massive Grand Canyon drop

11) That which shall not be named (winy Luke, exiled, oh fuck it.....TLJ)

• Thanks 1
  • Not Cool 1

Posted (edited)

Admittedly I'm not a big Star Wars fan so this list isn't really meant for me. But I have seen all the theatrical releases (but nothing else), so here is how I would rank those: 

1) The Last Jedi

2) A New Hope

3) Rogue One

4) The Force Awakens

5) The Empire Strikes Back

6) Solo

7) Revenge Of The Sith

8 ) The Phantom Menace

9) Return Of The Jedi

10) The Rise Of Skywalker

11) Attack Of The Clones

Not that I would want to give AOTC any points, since it's a terrible film.

Edited by Tower

1. Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2

2. Star Wars Shadows of the Empire

3. Star Wars: The Movie Soundtrack

4. Star Wars: Episode One Racer

5. Star Wars Rogue Squadron

6. Star Wars Rogue One

7. Lego Star Wars

8. The Phantom Menace Soundtrack

9. The Phantom Menace

10. Super Star Wars (SNES) 

11. Solo: A Star Wars Story