Eric Atreides

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

I think this will open high and have good legs because I think it will be well-received. It will have been almost 10 years since the last solo Batman film. Batman as an IP is still very strong. Nolan's impact on this franchise is still felt to this day, and I don't think BvS or JL is really going to impact this. $200M OW should be the floor for this. 

Edited by CloneWars
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

5 hours ago, CloneWars said:

I think this will open high and have good legs because I think it will be well-received. It will have been almost 10 years since the last solo Batman film. Batman as an IP is still very strong. Nolan's impact on this franchise is still felt to this day, and I don't think BvS or JL is really going to impact this. $200M OW should be the floor for this. 

xmas release and this tops black panther with ease no doubt locked 100% confirmed

20 hours ago, Eric Atreides said:

Long story short, the original thread was created by an older member many may know as Dexter of Suburbia. Dexter and his account was recently marked as spam due to a severe case of mistaken identity and not because Dexter is a spam account, which resulted in the deletion of the former Batman thread, and likely many other threads he started. So alas, our former thread, that saw speculation on the post-Nolan Batman, discussion on the Batfleck release, and the build-up to this new installment, has been lost to the sands of time. It's unfortunate, but what are you gonna do?

Untitled.png

• Like 5

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/hollywood-film-production-resumes-avatar-mission-impossible-king-richard-1234629324/

In other parts of the world, the U.K., where “The Batman” and “The Little Mermaid” were filming or about to start shooting when coronavirus hit, is hoping to get production up-and-running by mid-June or July. 

• Like 4

On 5/14/2020 at 4:13 PM, JB33 said:

I mean, Campea is embarrassing, but that aside I would hope Pattinson is joking and actually plans to work out and look the part.

He does not have a choice. He HAS to be in good shape just because of the physical demands of the role, appreance aside.

You can probably fake the look,but if you can't do the physical things the role demands you are sunk.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dudalb said:

I am betting the first day of shooting begins with a memorial to Andrew Jack, the crew member (dialogue coach) who died of Covid back in April.

He'll probably get a dedication in the credits too.