Eric Atreides

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

3 hours ago, Eric Killmonger said:

This genuinely sank my heart all the way to my stomach. Even with all the other iterations out there, he's always been the best Batman there is. :(

I agree. Conroy was the best intrepertation of The Dark Knight  outside the original comics. And 66 is too young to go. Cancer is a bitch.

Edited by dudalb

2 hours ago, belblazer said:

5th most nominated CBM in BAFTA history:

Joker - 10

The Dark Knight - 9 

Batman - 6

Superman - 5

Nice!

It won't make the cut but it really should get an Oscar nomination for best original score (among other things, but I wanted to point that out specifically).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, belblazer said:

FnP25lWXwAEv_kE?format=jpg&name=medium

Happy about these three nominations, but it's hilarious that its snubs were Score (which didn't even make the Academy Shortlist somehow) and Cinematography (when it was nominated by ASC, BSC, and BAFTA). Arguably the two strongest components of the movie!

Thankfully, the three it was nominated for also ruled.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

Happy about these three nominations, but it's hilarious that its snubs were Score (which didn't even make the Academy Shortlist somehow) and Cinematography (when it was nominated by ASC, BSC, and BAFTA). Arguably the two strongest components of the movie!

Thankfully, the three it was nominated for also ruled.

The Oscars are weird.