Eric Atreides

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

3 minutes ago, belblazer said:

No, please

The Flash GIF by DC Comics

WE LIVE IN THE MULTIVERSE. 

On a serious note this will follow spidey and so scale will look lot smaller. So to reiterate its better to keep expectations in check. if reaction is as strong as Reeves's Ape movies, sequel will have much bigger potential(where pandemic is GONE).

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

On a serious note this will follow spidey and so scale will look lot smaller. So to reiterate its better to keep expectations in check. if reaction is as strong as Reeves's Ape movies, sequel will have much bigger potential(where pandemic is GONE).

I mean...nobody's saying it'll make NWH numbers. I doubt anybody's expecting NWH numbers, nor expect it to be a failure if it doesn't reach those numbers. Even me, somebody who is on the 400M+ dream, thinks that's ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Osborn said:

I mean...nobody's saying it'll make NWH numbers. I doubt anybody's expecting NWH numbers, nor expect it to be a failure if it doesn't reach those numbers. Even me, somebody who is on the 400M+ dream, thinks that's ridiculous.

Even 400m sounds too high to me. Let us see where things are early March. Hopefully tracking is as tough as we are seeing today. Are there any big movies releasing in Feb next year?

30 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

The $55M-budget Joker was released after Endgame and ended up being the most acclaimed CBM of the decade and #2 all time only behind The Dark Knight. So I don't think that WB is worried about follow NWH scale with this one.

Matt will not adapt anything related to powers/magic in his trilogy, so imagine thinking in something like this. And the character doesn't even have powers to make this kind of movie, neither has Spider since he needed the help of DS to make a fan service.

If I'm not wrong, Hamada himself said that this is elseworld. But we know that characters like Wonder Woman and Superman at least exist on Reeves universe.