Eric Atreides

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Just in case a trailer for this premieres next weekend:

The studio also requires three trailers for upcoming Warner Bros. films before the “Tenet” feature.

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/08/tenet-tickets-on-sale-august-21-1234580302/

With it being over a year away, with little filming in the bag...doubtful. Unless they just have like a 30 second variation of the suit reveal, literally an introductory tease, but I think that would be pointless this far out. WW84 - just in case they stick to the date, Dune (first trailer, and seems a good match for a Nolan flick, lol) and if the third one is another CMB, probably Suicide Squad, as that's more likely to premiere a trailer during the event.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

With it being over a year away, with little filming in the bag...doubtful. Unless they just have like a 30 second variation of the suit reveal, literally an introductory tease, but I think that would be pointless this far out. WW84 - just in case they stick to the date, Dune (first trailer, and seems a good match for a Nolan flick, lol) and if the third one is another CMB, probably Suicide Squad, as that's more likely to premiere a trailer during the event.

Maybe it'll just be the trailer for Judas and the Black Messiah that was released recently.

Edited by stracki
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, reddevil19 said:

Nah, I'm pretty sure there's a teaser involving Jim Gordon and has at least 30 seconds of Batman speaking that's gonna be shown at Fandome. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Nah, I'm pretty sure there's a teaser involving Jim Gordon and has at least 30 seconds of Batman speaking that's gonna be shown at Fandome. 

Ya, which is good for that sort of event - but cinemas? Meh, dunno if it's worth showing. Lol, it's such a weird conversation to have - discussing which trailers will actually make it as an attachment to a theatrically-distributed movie. What is this, 2019?

• Haha 1