Eric Duncan

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

3 hours ago, belblazer said:

It's really early. They must be very confident.

And it's also very exclusive. Umberto (from Forbes) said in the coments that it's for 4 people only.

Long lead screenings are for magazines and national newspapers normally. Critic screenings should happen closely following the long leads and then the general screenings.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

I just saw on a list on whatculture that apparently at least at some point there was a cut that was near 3 hours so who knows

They’ll probably cut it down to 2 hours when they delay the film, right?

• Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

43 minutes ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

I just saw on a list on whatculture that apparently at least at some point there was a cut that was near 3 hours so who knows

The last test screening was confirmed to be around 160-170 minutes, and it was very recent.

The runtime will probably be 155-165 minutes

16 minutes ago, JonahVex said:

Who would you want to see as the villain in the sequels? (not who you think or know it will be)

I hope Mr. Freeze and Deathstroke

Freeze would be a good pick, but I'd also throw in Jervis Tetch (small role, though).

1 hour ago, JonahVex said:

Who would you want to see as the villain in the sequels? (not who you think or know it will be)

I hope Mr. Freeze and Deathstroke

Clayface. Both a physical and mental threat when you think about it.

Edited by RRA
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, cax16 said:

It’s nice he said this but he helped write the movie so I’m sure he was gonna love it either way lol. 

Would be funny if he instead slated the movie because he didn't get credited lol

Edited by Lucas

38 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Please not Joker.

I think Scarface (The Ventriloquist) would be cool. Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy but they might not fit the tone. I'd love Clayface too but same issues probably

Agree with Scarface.

Nice thing about the Batman rogues gallary is it is so deep.

I think Poison Ivy could fit this version of Batman,if it something like the charecter in "Batman:The Animated Series" and not the lame version we got in "Batman and Robin".The version in more recent comics and Batman TAS is a lot darker and more creepy, beleive me.

The Joker in some form is probably inevitable, given his huge popularity and his being so iconic to Batman.

Whether or not it's the Joaquin Phoenix version remans to be seen.

Edited by dudalb