Eric Atreides

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

2 hours ago, belblazer said:

Can we post pics? Bruce, Selina, Oz, Falcone... everyone was seen today filming in Liverpool.

He's trending on TT.

Unless they are super spoilerish, I've assumed BOT lets you post BTS images.

zoe-kravitz-spl5192158-006-1602520608.jpzoe-kravitz-and-john-turturro-filming-scEkJUIbNU0AEiDMg?format=jpg&name=mediumrobert-pattinson-filming-scenes-from-new

EkI3L2hXcAAvedO?format=jpg&name=large

EkIZYyGX0AATuEa?format=jpg&name=large

Colin F. is still unrecognizable

EkI3kIMVcAA42qJ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Unless they are super spoilerish, I've assumed BOT lets you post BTS images.

zoe-kravitz-spl5192158-006-1602520608.jpzoe-kravitz-and-john-turturro-filming-scEkJUIbNU0AEiDMg?format=jpg&name=mediumrobert-pattinson-filming-scenes-from-new

EkI3L2hXcAAvedO?format=jpg&name=large

EkIZYyGX0AATuEa?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah these kinds of photos are fine.

Also, holy FUCK this is shaping up to be a movie for the bis and nobody else because god damn are these two sexy here 😍😍😍😍

• Like 4

On 10/7/2020 at 5:32 PM, 35MM-18 said:

Oh for God's sake, what are those tools whinings about now?

A lot of people  are not happy unless they are whining about something.

IMHO<  they are no worse then those who are already procliaming this film as the Greatest Event In Film History.

It's a funeral.  The flowers give it away.  The question is...whose.  I suspect Falcone's wife/Selina's mother, in this version.  And why is Wayne walking so close to Cobblepot and these criminals at all! 😎  I guess he's already close to Selina at this time.  But it's time for new twists on the material. 

I was convinced Farrell was playing the newer version of Penguin, but maaaaan, I guess I'm wrong.  Wild. 

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Macleod said:

It's a funeral.  The flowers give it away.  The question is...whose.  I suspect Falcone's wife/Selina's mother, in this version.  And why is Wayne walking so close to Cobblepot and these criminals at all! 😎  I guess he's already close to Selina at this time.  But it's time for new twists on the material. 

I was convinced Farrell was playing the newer version of Penguin, but maaaaan, I guess I'm wrong.  Wild. 

Judging by the fact that huge names of the city and lots of journalists are there, I think it's the funeral for the Gotham's mayor.