Eric Atreides

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

4 minutes ago, belblazer said:

Are these new Catwoman pics a leak? It's a official video for a Itunes doc I think.

There is an official BTS video going around. I’m assuming the pics wouldn’t qualify as a leak because of that, but don’t quote me on that.

3 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

WB needs to change release date.

Matrix to March 2022

Batman to May/June 2022

Flash to July/August 2022

Black Adam to November 2022

I can’t speak for those other movies, but this one is fine where it is. 

• Like 1

I'm so bored. I needed a good laugh. I just discovered Dicktor Van Doomcock. Is he a parody person? He can't be real  :hahaha:

the word from his source is that “the villains vexing The Dark Knight this time” are studio executives who’ve seen the movie and aren’t happy.

Following the wrapping of filming in March, Matt Reeves reportedly screened a rough cut of the film for studio executives after which they freaked. As noted by Doomcock, the reaction was similar to those of Star Wars and Star Trek fans who saw The Last Jedi and Into Darkness.

A heated shouting match allegedly ensued between the execs, shocked by the “s–t” they watched, and Reeves, who struck back at the very same executives who didn’t listen to his previous complaints about Robert Pattinson.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/06/03/rumor-warner-bros-thinks-the-batman-is-terrible-and-may-delay-it-again-to-2023/

6 hours ago, Maggie said:

I'm so bored. I needed a good laugh. I just discovered Dicktor Van Doomcock. Is he a parody person? He can't be real  :hahaha:

https://boundingintocomics.com/2021/06/03/rumor-warner-bros-thinks-the-batman-is-terrible-and-may-delay-it-again-to-2023/

"The Batman – so goes the intel – has ballooned to a cost of nearly $400 million, and WB wants more to show for it than a cut of their losses by dropping it in theaters and HBO Max as is."

LOL

• Haha 3

The Batman must be so bad that they are now forcing Reeves to not only work on the Batman movie, but also an HBO Max spinoff of the Batman that films later this year and made him create a  new Batman animated show. They must truly hate each other. 

And they must of hated Pattinson as Batman as well so as a punishment they signed him to a first look deal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

I just read a pretty funny 4chan “rumor” about how Robert Pattinson gave Paul Dano an unscripted wedgie. These “rumors” have become a full-blown meme at this point. 

My favorite recent rumor

d2Tzvnf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Haha 2

On 6/5/2021 at 2:33 AM, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I'd almost laugh at how silly the Fandom Menace is except how some actually believe they have anything credible to say.

Nah. These Fandom Menace folks, or at least the big ones, know what they're saying is stupid and are pulling sources out of their ass. They're all just grifters trying to capitalize on nerd rage or are trying to promote neo-Nazi propaganda to unsuspecting teenage boys. It's all just a ruse from people who unironically watch "sjw feminazi gets rekt" videos to promote hate speech, not some sort of concern about the sanctity of fanboy movies or whatever.

Though the knives being shown towards this is a little surprising to me and I'm still kind of confused why these folks are targeting this. Is it just because Pattinson did Twilight all those years ago?

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1

3 hours ago, Eric is Full of Pride said:

Though the knives being shown towards this is a little surprising to me and I'm still kind of confused why these folks are targeting this. Is it just because Pattinson did Twilight all those years ago?

It's because the Snyder cult wants Affleck back as Batman and catering to that noisy cult provides a lot of clicks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1