The Panda

BOT Top 100 Movies of All-Time 2020 Edition - Closed, Countdown Begins on the 14th

38 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Just put me through as Jim's 7 films in order of gross then 93 arthouse films of your pick thank you

Submissions are closed, but I’d possibly make an exception if you rank Heat, TLJ and every Scorsese film above the Cameron movies and then change your forum name to I “Luv Kevin Feige” with an avatar of Endgame sinking the Titanic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Cap said:

@The Panda

do you need user reviews? Like should I got post stuff In the RTM forum?

Post them in the RTM or send them to me.  Just know stuff in the RTM can get a lot of future use too!

Ill try and start in a few hours had some work to do this afternoon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

Post them in the RTM or send them to me.  Just know stuff in the RTM can get a lot of future use too!

Ill try and start in a few hours had some work to do this afternoon

Cool!  I will do so in a couple hours or in the morning. Have been working the polls all day and really need to go pass out. 😂 my brain is dead and we will have like a couple more hours to go.