Eric Duncan

Love, Victor | Hulu | Television Spin-Off to Love, Simon

Saw the first three episodes and I'm enjoying what I've seen so far. It's like the first movie where it's pretty twee, but the young actors really pull things through and make it super likable. Hope the rest holds up as well.

I forgot this was coming out and stumbled upon it last night. Blasted the first three before I had to sleep (so late). I'm loving it so far. I like the family dynamic. The sister is a bit annoying somewhat. I like the cast and how things are playing out is interesting. 

Finished the final 7 today. I loved it. Hopefully more folks watch it. Apparently a season 2 is already happening. This should have been on Disney+ just for the eyeballs since apparently many countries don't have access to Hulu. Overall, I thought the cast was great, family dynamic was complex, the friends grew as the series went and poor Mia and Wendy for that matter. Definitely down to binge season 2. 

Edited by nghtvsn
added info

Binged this today and I love it! It is funny and emotional and so heartwarming. It starts a bit slow but after episode 3-4 it got really interesting for me. All the characters are great and nuanced. The actors are good too. 

I hope they make another season of this and I am sure they will, there is so much to explore still with the characters. Cant wait

Ah man this was good. It did start slow and ofc not great stuff but is such a good time.

Spoiler

The triangles were done well. Good with the two resolved ones. Third one, writers did make Benzi non-likable a bit and on same time Rahim was great addition, so I know who it is Victor say Hi to.

That said, I do want to see that in real but also not wanna have them ruin it with S03.

7/10.

Spoiler

Edit: Naah. Lake deserve a bit better. I like Pilar a lot and it was easily the toughest triangle. Lake was bit ehh initially but post her gesture of leaving that party for helping Felix, she was so good.

Edited by charlie Jatinder