lorddemaxus

Evil Dead Rise - to be directed by Lee Cronin and features new characters (Ash won't return) | April 21, 2023 | New Line

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

Scared that WB could cancel this... i suspect they won´t since it´s testing so good but still, nobody ever though a DC movie would be shelved 

3g5hqc.png

nope don't even try. don't you dare go there. don't even think of suggesting such a thing...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Lol if the director is even tweeting that..

This was also oddly absent from the TIFF Midnight Madness lineup

I think the opposite, this tweet could be a hint that he’s had positive news. If the director is even acknowledging it at all, maybe the rumours from June/July are true. 

I think that tweet as actually positive, we know for weeks now that this movie impressed the executives and are highly considered for theatrical because it get an insane 90 on test screenings.

The director himself answer about the theatrical possibility few days ago 

I would bet this tweet today is probably because they're close to lock the theatrical release, especially considering Zaslav namedrop a few projects that aren't releasing and this isn't one of them.