Kalo

Top 25 "Star Wars" of all time. Countdown started.

Posted (edited)

Hello Folks.

Edited by Kalo

Posted (edited)

Okay the moment we all have been waiting for is upon, I am going to be ranking Star Wars. but not Just the movies but the Video Games and tv shows too! 

We had a pretty decent turn out, there were 60 different Star Wars relics present (eligible) presented by 46 different users thank you all for your support!

Lets give them a moment of applause to: @Knights of Ren , @CoolioD1 @Menor, @CJohn, @Kalo, @SnokesLegs, @filmlover @ThePanda, @Plain Old Tele, @Banack, @CloneWars, @Jamiem, @aabattery, @Darth Lehnsherr, @grey ghost, @YourMother the Edgelord, @lorddemaxus, @Morieris @Joel M, @Amadeus, @Andreas, @Madhuvan, @SchumacherFTW, @misafeco, @junkshop36, @titanic2187, @ThePhasmid, @baumer, @Tower, @MovieMan89, @chasmmi, @WorkingonaName, @abusive Hollywood women, @GoldenEye, @ZackM @Fancyarcher, @George Parr, @Ryan Reynolds, @Feanor, @Jake Gittes, @Inceptionzq, @FilmFincher, @tailsmanring, @4815162342 @Ethan Hunt @Borobudur, @Finnick

Not too surprisingly seeing this is mostly a movie board. the countdown is very film heavy. So I will be ranking where Video Games and Shows ranked with each other. 

Well enough talking as Han Solo Would say  "Punch it!"

giphy.gif

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Let's Start with a couple honorable (or perhaps not so honorable mentions)

The Clone Wars movie (2008)

huttrotta-1.jpg

Great things come from humble beginnings they say right? well The Clone Wars started that way. it wasn't always has beloved and now known as "adding depth to the prequels and creating some of the most iconic characters to come from Star Wars cannon. it started with a movie that was actually kind of cheesy. It was about saving Jabba's baby so that the Republic could have access to the Hutt's trade route's sounds pretty exciting right? It also Introduced the character of Ashoka Tano! only she was kind of not the greatest in this either. The Clone Wars Movie is the only theatrical release not to make the top 25. there is more Clone Wars to come...

Lego Star Wars (2005)

The One that started it all! well All Star Wars video Games that is, this was a pretty cool game, and a prequel one no less. many kids (and not so kids) have enjoyed this game for 15 years now! (is it really that old?) 

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

25# - 12 Points

Spoiler

header.jpg?t=1542415843

Star Wars Episode I: Racer (1999) was released in 1999 along side the Phantom Menace. it has all the playable Podracers from the movie, you can play on various maps and planets as well. the game was well received by critics at the time of release. the game had several best selling records and as of 2011 it held the record for the best selling sci-fi racing game of all time. a sequel game titled Racer's revenge was released in 2002.

#3 Placements: 1 appeared on 5 lists.

My input: considering all the Star Wars games I have played it's kind of surprising I haven't played this game, but from what I have heard about it, it sounds intriguing and I might have to give it a go sometime.   

*Star Wars Episode I: Racer is one of 10 Star Wars video games to make the top 25 ranking 10 out of 10.

podracing.gif.2b95f2a9b67a2ec8dacf6fb347

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 10

I spent countless hours playing Pod Racer. Twas very fun. 

• Like 4

Episode 1 Racer is a great start to the list, can’t wait to play it on Switch hopefully soon (it’s also coming on PS4 for people that have that console) 

• Like 1

Loved Star Wars pod racer. Played it a lot when it came out. 

8 hours ago, Kalo said:

Okay the moment we all have been waiting for is upon, I am going to be ranking Star Wars. but not Just the movies but the Video Games and tv shows too! 

We had a pretty decent turn out, there were 60 different Star Wars relics present (eligible) presented by 45 different users thank you all for your support!

Lets give them a moment of applause to: @Knights of Ren , @CoolioD1 @Menor, @CJohn, @Kalo, @SnokesLegs, @filmlover @ThePanda, @Plain Old Tele, @Banack, @CloneWars, @Jamiem, @aabattery, @Darth Lehnsherr, @grey ghost, @YourMother the Edgelord, @lorddemaxus, @Morieris @Joel M, @Amadeus, @Andreas, @Madhuvan, @SchumacherFTW, @misafeco, @junkshop36, @titanic2187, @ThePhasmid, @baumer, @Tower, @MovieMan89, @chasmmi, @WorkingonaName, @abusive Hollywood women, @GoldenEye, @ZackM @Fancyarcher, @George Parr, @Ryan Reynolds, @Feanor, @Jake Gittes, @Inceptionzq, @FilmFincher, @tailsmanring, @Ethan Hunt @Borobudur, @Finnick

Not too surprisingly seeing this is mostly a movie board. the countdown is very film heavy. So I will be ranking where Video Games and Shows ranked with each other. 

Well enough talking as Han Solo Would say  "Punch it!"

giphy.gif

This is my first rank submission in BoT!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Kalo said:

We had a pretty decent turn out, there were 60 different Star Wars relics present (eligible) presented by 45 different users thank you all for your support!

Lets give them a moment of applause to: @Knights of Ren , @CoolioD1 @Menor, @CJohn, @Kalo, @SnokesLegs, @filmlover @ThePanda, @Plain Old Tele, @Banack, @CloneWars, @Jamiem, @aabattery, @Darth Lehnsherr, @grey ghost, @YourMother the Edgelord, @lorddemaxus, @Morieris @Joel M, @Amadeus, @Andreas, @Madhuvan, @SchumacherFTW, @misafeco, @junkshop36, @titanic2187, @ThePhasmid, @baumer, @Tower, @MovieMan89, @chasmmi, @WorkingonaName, @abusive Hollywood women, @GoldenEye, @ZackM @Fancyarcher, @George Parr, @Ryan Reynolds, @Feanor, @Jake Gittes, @Inceptionzq, @FilmFincher, @tailsmanring, @Ethan Hunt @Borobudur, @Finnick

Just making sure you included my list from the thread in your calculations since my name isn't there

I've never heard of Racer...that's not the N64 one, is it?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, Morieris said:

I've never heard of Racer...that's not the N64 one, is it?

Yes, that’s it. Was on the PC too. 

Edited by Plain Old Tele

I forgot to vote! 😥

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Just making sure you included my list from the thread in your calculations since my name isn't there

Dang is it not? yes your list is definitely in there. I would never forget a list that has KOTOR on it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Yes, that’s it. Was on the PC too. 

...Ok now I want Disney to have a Steam-Like service where I can try out old games of (now) theirs on a whim.

• Like 1

24# -  15 Points 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20060727204626

Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader, released in 2001 and was the sequel to Rogue Squadron (1998) releasing primarily on Nintendo Consoles like the Nintendo Game Cube and N64. it is a space adventure game set in the rebellion era of star wars, you can play as Luke and Wedge Antilles with missions taking place on various planets. releasing as a launch title for the at the new brand new Nintendo Game Cube. it was critically acclaimed, David Trammell of Nintendo World Report gave it nine out of ten and called it "a visual and aural masterpiece. and the game went on to be one of the most successful launch titles for the console and is ranked it the 100th best game available on Nintendo platforms by Official Nintendo Magazine.

Nintendo_Gamecube-logo-C2D5F9ACBA-seeklo

Community feel: there were quite a few lists with a Rogue Squadron game on them and I thought about combing the points for a time, but I decided to use a more individualized approach, maybe if there is another Star Wars countdown I will change it up to do that. 

My thoughts: another Star Wars game I haven't played, probably because when I was young I thought most space Star Wars game were boring, while it's still not my favorite kind of gaming platform, (I prefer first person adventure games). my interests has grown since reading about it.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader ranks 9th of 10 Video Games to make the top 25.

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I meant to post more yesterday, but well I ended up being busier then I expected, I wish I could say my business will slow down but it wont. but I will do my best to try and get this countdown done, more content coming tonight!

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 3