Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

Release a statement condemning Ezra Miller’s actions and saying he will be recast for any future film. Explain that it is impossible to refilm the movie with a different actor but mention that hundreds of people worked on it, release it with no marketing and fanfare 

Can it just be dumped Labor Day weekend or are there other DC movies that need to come out 1st for their timeline to make sense?

Honestly, dump and run seems like the best plan, whether it's on HBO Max or theaters - just get rid of it, and try again for a universe...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Noctis said:

How do you promote this film without Flash?

We're going to find out...  I expect the two Batmen and the new Supergirl (and possibly even someone else prominent) will be recruited for the cause...

Edited by Macleod

Prior to the (now multiple) relationships with underage girls, I could see WB continuing on, get Ezra in rehab and do an apology tour. Recast after. But now? How do you market a kids film were your lead star is a known pedophile now? If you dump it or put it on streaming, you're guaranteeing a $200m loss. If they reshoot it, yeah the budget will be insane but if the movie is a hit, they MIGHT break even or at least minimize the losses by establishing goodwill for the future.

• Like 9

Honestly I think they should re-shoot every scene where Ezra's face and re-cast. yeah it will cost them a ton. but no one wants to see a movie starring a psychopath (or at best an extremely mentally unstable) actor in the rule, he clearly needs some kind of help and should not be acting or on the streets at all at the moment. Unless he is re-cast and they re-film it. I probably won't see it. I usually don't care that much about an actors personal life/views. but there are people being hurt by him and it's starting to form a pattern.  I don't care what he is going through, this behavior is inexcusable and anyone regular person would already be behind bars by now. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RRA said:

Cynically speaking starting with the Hawaii stuff, it read like WB was punting dealing with Ezra until after the movie comes out and who knows if they went into "rehab" maybe they might get their stuff together and WB won't have to cut loose. 

Ezra isn't doomed, I mean RDJ is that rare walking dumpster fire who cleaned up and became a feel good movie star story. But that idiot* is throwing away a potentially major movie career. It's like if RDJ in his "drunk and breaking into people's homes" stage was playing Iron Man.  

RDJ was a drug addict. not a pedophile/misogynist/ woman assaulting psycho. I hope Ezra get's their act together and straightens out, I really do. but it will not be while he remains in Hollywood

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 9

11 minutes ago, Kalo said:

RDJ was a drug addict. not a pedophile/misogynist/ woman assaulting psycho. I hope Ezra get's their act together and straightens out, I really do. but it will not be while he remains in Hollywood

based on what Ezra is accused of doing, he should be in jail

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, John Marston said:

based on what Ezra is accused of doing, he should be in jail

Yes I hope they straighten out.. in prison, was that not clear? possibly a high security mental institution if that works out better for them. 

Just now, AnDr3s said:

tom cruise is a cult member a his last movie its the highest grossing of the year

Tom's scandal was also over a decade ago and he has no actual criminal cases against him, to compare that to Ezra getting charged with an assault every other day or now pedophilia is laughable

• Like 16
  • Knock It Off 1

Also I don't buy that there werent any red flags before all this shit the last few weeks or whatever. He's been in a few of these movies now, there had to have been signals he was trouble. Didn't he want to rewrite the script for this movie before committing this or something? Bet WB is just thrilled they didn't tell him go kick rocks then and there.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

tom cruise is a cult member a his last movie its the highest grossing of the year

Tom Cruise has some shadiness to him for sure, but so far, there hasn’t been any real legal drama when it comes to him. Scientology may be a dangerous cult, but as long as Cruise is able to stay out of trouble, the average moviegoer will just see him as a quirky guy who does crazy stunts. 

15 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Feel bad for Michael Keaton, his return as batman in 30 years is ruined by Roman Polanski of this generation.

Ezra isn’t even Polanski for this generation, that’d imply Ezra is a horrific person who makes high quality movies. Ezra is just a horrific person who should be in jail.

• Like 5