Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Grant though. :(

It's been apparent for some time that he won't make it into the movie verse so I already made peace with that. Ezra was brilliant in Perks and will be full of life (kind of like Quicksilver in Days of Future Past, except more prominent and awesome). I can't wait to see him interact with the other Justice League members, especially Batfleck! So much win! :D

• Like 1

Is funny how people use to say the same thing about Grant Gustin that they are saying now about Ezra Miller.

Ezra miller does not look like Flash...at all. Not even in the slightest. From the hair colour to the facial structure to his twig like body. He looks like a girl. I don't doubt his acting skills but this is the shittest casting ever. 

Grant Gustin can pull off a somewhat younger version for TV and so far seems to have done a good job.