Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

If they can pull off a multiverse movie with The Flash, I wonder if WB would consider a Dark Nights Metal adaptation with The Batman Who Laughs as the main villain. If Batman and Joker can make big bucks, The Batman Who Laughs might make even bigger bucks.

Ezra Miller’s The Flash movie won’t use the Reverse-Flash as its main villain when it arrives in 2022.

When it was announced Ezra Miller’s The Flash would be adapting the Flashpoint comics, many fans  assumed it would use key elements from the story like Eobard Thawne’s Reverse-Flash, Aquaman’s war against Wonder Woman and possibly the Thomas Wayne version of Batman. But following the news that Michael Keaton and Ben Affleck will reprise their roles as different versions of the Caped Crusader, as well as the script jettisoning the Atlantean/Amazon war, another major change has been made to the iconic storyline. Watch our latest video below to find out more.

According to an insider with knowledge of the project, Eobard Thawne’s Reverse-Flash won’t be the main villain in The Flash. Although they didn’t spill any further details or even tease who else the Scarlet Speedster will be up against, it’ll be interesting to see if another crowd-pleasing villain will join the Reverse-Flash in the 2022 release. Clearly director Andy Muschietti and writer Christina Hodson want to keep the emotional focus on Barry’s tragic backstory and his character development going forward.

What do you think about the Reverse-Flash news? Do you think The Flash is getting rid of too many elements from Flashpoint? Who do you think should play Eobard Thawne’s Reverse-Flash? Sound-off in the comments below!

Before his solo film, Ezra Miller’s The Flash will appear in Zack Snyder’s Justice League cut. Here’s the official synopsis for the movie: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Directed by Zack Snyder, Justice League stars Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, J. K. Simmons, and Ciarán Hinds.

Zack Snyder’s Justice League cut will arrive on HBO Max in 2021 and The Flash is slated for June 2, 2022. Stay tuned to Heroic Hollywood for the latest news surrounding the Scarlet Speedster’s solo movie and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more video content in the future!

https://heroichollywood.com/ezra-miller-reverse-flash-the-flash-main-villain/

so I guess is Mirror Master?

Edited by belblazer

13 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Is this shooting before Fantastic Beasts 3?

I think after cause I thought I read FB3 was starting production in the Uk around the same time as the Batman was starting back up which is like this week or next. 

5 hours ago, cax16 said:

I think after cause I thought I read FB3 was starting production in the Uk around the same time as the Batman was starting back up which is like this week or next. 

Maybe they could just delay FB3 even further and just start filming this instead, would be a nice trade-off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

I’m not sure why Ray Fisher is doing this now, if he’s still in talks to come back for this movie. Regardless of what you think about John Boyega’s jabs at Disney, he at least waited until after Episode IX was finished before doing so. 

Even if those reports about him being in talks for The Flash are true, seriously doubt it's much more than a cameo.