Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

4 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

She had worn a wig for her (deleted) scenes in Justice League anyway, so it's no biggie.

Are you saying we could’ve had #WigFu before BLACK PANTHER?

Clemons has clearly not been involved since Famuyiwa left, and of course the infamous Flash 'deleted scene' from JL is another pointer in this direction, as it featured her.  Warner Bros. is always toying with multiple scripts for multiple things; it's really just a waiting game to see what they decide to produce next. 

I think they're keener on anything involving Margot Robbie than this right now...

On 11/05/2018 at 9:39 PM, Macleod said:

Clemons has clearly not been involved since Famuyiwa left, and of course the infamous Flash 'deleted scene' from JL is another pointer in this direction, as it featured her.  Warner Bros. is always toying with multiple scripts for multiple things; it's really just a waiting game to see what they decide to produce next. 

I think they're keener on anything involving Margot Robbie than this right now...

He left before her Justice League scenes were filmed (that tweet I posted above was the week after Famuyiwa's departure was announced). And while they were/are still possibly considering multiple options for the film's plot, she did say Miller and she are kept updated regarding the different directions being considered. She even said she is managing her schedule with consideration to when the project finally makes progress.

And there's nothing to indicate that they cut her JL scenes because they didn't want her in the role. In fact, rumor has it that Snyder interpreted Barry/Flash as having a developmental disorder, which the studio vetoed, resulting in many of the character's scenes (including those featuring Iris West) being axed. 

Edited by Spidey Freak

21 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

He left before her Justice League scenes were filmed (that tweet I posted above was the week after Famuyiwa's departure was announced). And while they were/are still possibly considering multiple options for the film's plot, she did say Miller and she are kept updated regarding the different directions being considered. She even said she is managing her schedule with consideration to when the project finally makes progress.

And there's nothing to indicate that they cut her JL scenes because they didn't want her in the role. In fact, rumor has it that Snyder interpreted Barry/Flash as having a developmental disorder, which the studio vetoed, resulting in many of the character's scenes (including those featuring Iris West) being axed. 

Someone -legit-did say  thpugh that there was concept art that didn't involve Clemons.

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Someone -legit-did say  thpugh that there was concept art that didn't involve Clemons.

For now I'll take her own words over "someone". Especially as most of the rumors about her departure seem to assume her JL scenes were filmed before Famuyiwa left, not after like it actually was.

She may not make it, but that could be a case of the film being stuck in development hell for too long (if it ever comes out that is) and her not having the dates at the time. 

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

We missed something glorious by him not being able to have a developmentally challenged Flash.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:09 AM, Macleod said:

I think they can't make up their minds which Margot Robbie/Harley project to pursue......

Robbie has become a major player since SS; "I Tonya' won her respect as a serious actress. I suspect she now has a good deal of creative input into whatever Harley project the come up with then she did for Suicide Squad.

I would not be surprised if she does the "One for Me/One for Them" routine and coaxes Warners to back a less commericial "serious"project to keep her happy, which Warners wants to do, even if she has a Contracual Obligation for Harley.

Edited by dudalb

9 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I think they can't make up their minds which Margot Robbie/Harley project to pursue......

Robbie has become a major player since SS; "I Tonya' won her respect as a serious actress. I suspect she now has a good deal of creative input into whatever Harley project the come up with then she did for Suicide Squad.

I would not be surprised if she does the "One for Me/One for Them" routine and coaxes Warners to back a less commericial "serious"project to keep her happy, which Warners wants to do, even if she has a Contracual Obligation for Harley.

She’s definitely got good leverage considering their state.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

Margot stated a couple days ago that she had nothing to do with any Harley movie outside of Birds Of Prey.

2 hours ago, BeastByTheBay said:

Margot stated a couple days ago that she had nothing to do with any Harley movie outside of Birds Of Prey.

Do the Mad Love directors know that? 

3 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Probably because after JL there was talks of her being replaced, even through it was never from an official source. 

I thought those talks of her being replaced was just false rumors spread by those fanboy websites?

6 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

I thought those talks of her being replaced was just false rumors spread by those fanboy websites?

I guess not if they’re announcing it tonight and there was some kind of embargo on it like Umberto was saying? I have no clue to be honest. 

31 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Saw the interview and Kiersey refers to the film as The Flash. If "Flashpoint" wasn't dead before...

Maybe she was referring to the character and not the title for the movie.