Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

They have enough time to recast Flash, the general audiences would have moved on from seeing that actor in JL they won't care about continuity from a new actor playing the character. I think starting fresh is the best idea if they are also possibly going to recast both bats and supes

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 2

3 hours ago, DMan7 said:

They have enough time to recast Flash, the general audiences would have moved on from seeing that actor in JL they won't care about continuity from a new actor playing the character. I think starting fresh is the best idea if they are also possibly going to recast both bats and supes

This Variety piece basically confirms Cavill Supes and Affleck Bats are done and dusted. 

...Which has been obvious for awhile.

Edited by Macleod
  • ...wtf 1

4 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Damn.

I hoped there would be another 2020 DC movie aside from Birds of Prey. Suicide Squad 2 can come out that year but I highly doubt they’ll have Harley Quinn in 2 movies the same year.

Is she in SS2 though? It is rumored to go in a new direction with Gunn. There's also Reeves' Batman.

Anyway, the DC Films quantity is robust for the time being with 5 movies coming out in just over 13 months between Aquaman and Birds of Prey.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Macleod said:

This Variety piece basically confirms Cavill Supes and Affleck Bats are done and dusted. 

...Which has been obvious for awhile.

Read again.While they mentioned that movie with both Batfleck and Cavill are from happening they also say that the studio is looking to recast Batfleck.No mention of Cavill.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Read again.While they mentioned that movie with both Batfleck and Cavill are from happening they also say that the studio is looking to recast Batfleck.No mention of Cavill.

Yeah, well...that means they aren't making any movies featuring Superman, period, for a while.  Which, again...has been obvious for a while.