Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Yep, been a long time coming too. I couldn't even tell you who's directing the Deadpool movie but I know he's a first timer. Huntsman spinoff, etc

Shit, they were gonna let Orci direct one of the Star Treks

Do even the people who are the "die-hard Deadpool fans" know who is directing that movie? It almost seems like everyone is assuming Ryan Reynolds is writing, directing and acting in the movie judging by how it is reported on in the geek media.

• Like 1

Do even the people who are the "die-hard Deadpool fans" know who is directing that movie? It almost seems like everyone is assuming Ryan Reynolds is writing, directing and acting in the movie judging by how it is reported on in the geek media.

No way, his name is never even mentioned. It's always Reynolds and the movie's real selling point, TJ Miller

On this note, who is directing the Deadpool movie?
  • Like 1

So Hollywood execs figured out they don't even need to give their tentpoles to directors with just one tiny indie movie behind them, they can just hire guys with no directorial experience whatsoever. 

I think it's good that they are kickstarting the careers of new talent.

I think it's good that they are kickstarting the careers of new talent.   Be nice if said new talent wasn't, oh, white and male like all the fucking existing talent.   I wonder who said "he reminds me of me" about SGS.
Well, can't disagree with that.

We've also recently learned, thanks to a source who has inside information on the movie, that the filmmakers behind The Flash have a quite specific look in mind as they design the superhero's outfit. Understandably, they're seeking to avoid "any comparison to the well designed and received TV version," we're told. To ring the changes, they're aiming to create a more "tech-based" suit that will look quite different from the burgundy leather outfit designed by Colleen Atwood for the series. Instead, this one will look more "like armor."

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/the-flash/249677/the-flash-movie-creators-going-for-tech-based-costume

Armored Batman, Armored Flash .... I'm sensing a theme. :ph34r: