Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

8 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I have a feeling Ezra himself is killing this. The movie was a top priority at Warner Bros., but he picked Fantastic Beasts 3.

WB picked Fant4stic Beasts over this for some reason, even though they will lose money with that decision, but they should just pull a Batman (2021) and recast the role. Miller's not been good in anything since... We Need to Talk About Kevin?

16 minutes ago, TMP said:

WB picked Fant4stic Beasts over this for some reason, even though they will lose money with that decision, but they should just pull a Batman (2021) and recast the role. Miller's not been good in anything since... We Need to Talk About Kevin?

I see no reason why they would recast him, he’s a good actor, and if they fixed Jason Momoa’s Aquaman, then they can fix this Flash. Miller didn’t/doesn’t have the problems that Affleck had.

Edited by JGAR4LIFE
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2019 at 1:40 PM, JGAR4LIFE said:

I have a feeling Ezra himself is killing this. The movie was a top priority at Warner Bros., but he picked Fantastic Beasts 3.

The funny thing is he is not even a major character in the franchise. Also after the first film I thought for sure he was a goner.

It is bizarre that FB3 will be out before Flash though. If they shoot Flash in summer it could be out by late 2020. Don't understand WB's obsession with Fantastic Beast. The Harry Potter franchise was a big money maker in the past but is clear that DC can make bigger bucks. The DC Extended Universe with terrible reception has a near 5 billion box office with 6 films.

• Like 3

On 1/31/2019 at 10:40 AM, JGAR4LIFE said:

Lol at blaming Ezra for WB's imcompetence

WB could easily prioritize Flash over FB since DC movies are easily their biggest movies. But they don't

5 hours ago, DlAMONDZ said:

WB could easily prioritize Flash over FB since DC movies are easily their biggest movies. But they don't

I mean from the looks of it they pushed back production on the Flash because he wanted to do FB 3 first, but now that film is getting pushed back. The fact that they didn’t announce a release date for this is kind of concerning. We may not know who’s to blame but Ezra doesn’t seem to be as interested and excited for this unlike Jason and Gal who were hyping up their films.

5 hours ago, DlAMONDZ said:

but to be fair tho,WB must be decide all of that before they knew AQUAMAN will be a HUGE HITS....so they must be feeling uncertain /not confidence enough about releasing flash or cyborg ,cause the effect/backlash from justice league massive fiasco........meanwhile SHAZAM already finish shoot.....

4 minutes ago, boyamama said:

but to be fair tho,WB must be decide all of that before they knew AQUAMAN will be a HUGE HITS....so they must be feeling uncertain /not confidence enough about releasing flash or cyborg ,cause the effect/backlash from justice league massive fiasco........meanwhile SHAZAM already finish shoot.....

Fantastic Beasts 2 was a worse film than Justice League, and even made less money, yet WB is still going ahead with more of those with the exact same creative team. JK. Rowling's gown full-George Lucas, and those Beasts films are as bad as the prequels 

4 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I mean from the looks of it they pushed back production on the Flash because he wanted to do FB 3 first, but now that film is getting pushed back. The fact that they didn’t announce a release date for this is kind of concerning. We may not know who’s to blame but Ezra doesn’t seem to be as interested and excited for this unlike Jason and Gal who were hyping up their films.

They haven't pushed back the release date for Fantastic Beast 3 though have they? They just delayed filming by a few months. Still plenty of time to do a Flash film but either the script isn't done or the directors are simply not ready to go.

5 hours ago, TMP said:

Fantastic Beasts 2 was a worse film than Justice League, and even made less money, yet WB is still going ahead with more of those with the exact same creative team. JK. Rowling's gown full-George Lucas, and those Beasts films are as bad as the prequels 

Come on now.  FB2 is a bore, but it's not the fiasco that JL turned out to be.  For Warner Bros., sometimes it's not just about money.  As bad as the prequels?  A bit of hyperbole, there. 

I wouldn't be surprised if soon we hear that Ezra has left the Barry Allen role, maybe he already has and they just haven't released that info yet. It's been said/speculated a few times in this thread that Ezra is more into the Fantastic Beasts movies than being apart of these DC movies. I'm not even sure he's into acting all that much, seems like more of a hobby than a career to him the way I see it. At this point it may be a miracle if this movie ever gets made, don't get your hopes up people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazer365 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if soon we hear that Ezra has left the Barry Allen role, maybe he already has and they just haven't released that info yet. It's been said/speculated a few times in this thread that Ezra is more into the Fantastic Beasts movies than being apart of these DC movies. I'm not even sure he's into acting all that much, seems like more of a hobby than a career to him the way I see it. At this point it may be a miracle if this movie ever gets made, don't get your hopes up people. 

I'm perfectly fine if he gets recast tbh. He was the least interesting character in my opinion.