Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

5 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

They liked it so much they hired Ezra and Morrison to come up with a completely different take lol

🤷‍♂️

If I had to guess I would say Miller is probably being replaced. 

1 hour ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Yeah at this point if multiple directors have come and gone from the project maybe the problem is the lead actor not being able to jive with anyone who comes on board. 

(2017)

Writing Credits (WGA)  

Jonathan Goldstein ... (screenplay by) &
John Francis Daley ... (screenplay by) and
Jon Watts ... (screenplay by) &
Christopher Ford ... (screenplay by) and
Chris McKenna ... (screenplay by) &
Erik Sommers ... (screenplay by)

Jonathan Goldstein ... (screen story by) &
John Francis Daley ... (screen story by)

3 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

(2017)

Writing Credits (WGA)  

Jonathan Goldstein ... (screenplay by) &
John Francis Daley ... (screenplay by) and
Jon Watts ... (screenplay by) &
Christopher Ford ... (screenplay by) and
Chris McKenna ... (screenplay by) &
Erik Sommers ... (screenplay by)

Jonathan Goldstein ... (screen story by) &
John Francis Daley ... (screen story by)

Uh the only director on Spider-Man: Homecoming was Jon Watts

No surprises here.  🤣  Good luck to Ezra and his futile endeavor...interesting dude...but was never right for this role. 

I look forward to seeing this movie...in 2024...with a new creative team...and new star...after The Flash has gone off the air. 

Didn’t Aquaman have two competing scripts? I imagine WB would more likely go with the team who gave them a hit with Game Night than Grant Morrison and Ezra.

Recasting wouldn’t be a bad thing and I suspect many wouldn’t really mind if they cast well. 

A Darker Flash?

giphy.gif

A DARKER Flash?

WB really needs to stop trying to make every character Batman.  I hope the Spidey dudes pull through.  I don't need a DARKER Flash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Ezra Miller was lured in by Zack Snyder's brilliant ideas for the character, no wonder he's refusing to accept whatever mediocre new path the studio wants to take the film. If he's out I'm out, I will not support this.

Lord and Miller were the first directors on this project. Must not be very bright if he thought Snyder-esque is how this Flash movie would go. 

35 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

Lord and Miller were the first directors on this project. Must not be very bright if he thought Snyder-esque is how this Flash movie would go. 

This is quite the merry-go-round:

Ezra Miller was cast to play the title role of Barry Allen.[26] 1A story treatment for the film will be written by Phil Lord and Chris Miller. The studio was courting the duo to also direct, but they declined due to their busy schedule. The studio instead signed Seth Grahame-Smith to write and direct.[27][28] In April 2016, he dropped out due to creative differences. The studio retained his script.[29] Greg Berlanti, who co-created The CW's television series of the same name, was previously said to be writer and director.[30] It was revealed by producer Charles Roven that the film and Aquaman will take place after the events of Justice League and thus will not be an origin story.[31] In June 2016, it was revealed that Rick Famuyiwa would be taking the helm as a director for The Flash.[32] Famuyiwa posted a photo on his Instagram page that he did research on the character.[33] On 25 July 2016, Kiersey Clemons was announced as being cast in the role of Iris West.[34] In August 2016, Ray Fisher was announced to reprise his role as Victor Stone / Cyborg.[35] However director Famuyiwa denied Cyborg's involvement in the film.[36]Filming was scheduled to start in January 2017 in London, England.[37] On September 9, 2016, Variety reported that Billy Crudup was in talks for the role of Henry Allen.[38] On October 31, 2016, The Hollywood Reporter reported that Famuyiwa had left the film over creative differences.[39] In an interview with IGN, Miller explained that his character will be an amateur superhero speedster.[40] On January 25, 2017, Variety reported that Joby Harold would rewrite the script for the film.[41] On April 27, 2017, Screen Junkies reported that Robert Zemeckis was in talks to direct the film.[42] In May, the studio had Robert Zemeckis, Matthew Vaughn, and Sam Raimi on a shortlist of possible directors for the film.[43] Later that month, Raimi and Marc Webb had dropped out from the running.[44] In June 2017, The Wrap reported that Lord and Miller were in talks to direct the film again.[45] In September 2017, Deadline reported that Gal Gadot will reprise her role as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman in the movie.[46] In February 2018, it was announced that filmmaking duo John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein, had signed on to direct the film.

Edited by 2kt09

21 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Not gonna lie, I'm more interested in seeing what Morrison and Miller come up with than the in the 'vision' from the Game Night dudes.

Hopefully Fash will be an angst teen that slit his wrists until he needs a blood transfusion.

Dark enough ?

3 hours ago, 2kt09 said:

You guys old enough to remember the last time a Flash movie was attempted, the filmmakers ended up doing the TV show.

I have a theory that Warners would not risk a big b udget Flash movie untilt the TV show had finished it's run. I am sticking to that.

2 hours ago, MOVIEGUY said:

HOW COULD WB LET EZRA GO? HE'S BEEN PLAYING THIS ROLE SO LONG, IT'S ICONIC. HE'S LIKE DC'S HUGH JACKMAN OR ROBERT DOWNEY JR.

I hope you are kidding. 20 Minures of screen time in a flop does not an Icon make.