Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

3 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

I hope the Spidey dudes pull through

You really gonna disrespect the best studio comedy since 2014, with an ensemble that fires on all cylinders and is filled with MVP's, like that?

6 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

lol

Here WB, here's what you do:

Keep Goldstein / Daley.

Dump Miller.

Bring Grant Gustin and maybe part of the show's cast.

Fix this DCEU mess with a Rebirth of sorts:

A new Batman

Gadot as Wonder Woman

A new Superman

Momoa as Aquaman

Levi as Shazam

Grant as Flash

Stephen as Green Arrow

Melissa as Supergirl

And by that I don't mean make the shows canon. Get the actors and reboot them as well. Bring the fandom of the shows, fix the shared universe. Done.

Fire Ezra. He's delayed production so many times already, and I really don't think he can write a good script.

Game Night was the first studio comedy to actually look and feel cinematic in ages, and was also perfectly cast from top to bottom. A Billy Magnussen Flash fighting Captain Cold played by Jesse Plemmons? Can I book my tickets now?

• Like 1

Just now, ZattMurdock said:

Bring Grant Gustin and maybe part of the show's cast.

nah.

Get a dude who can actually act, is one of the most sought-after new talents around, and has worked with the director's before

game_night_still_6.jpg

• Astonished 1

7 hours ago, Macleod said:

No surprises here.  🤣  Good luck to Ezra and his futile endeavor...interesting dude...but was never right for this role. 

I look forward to seeing this movie...in 2024...with a new creative team...and new star...after The Flash has gone off the air. 

You have been saying for awhile now that Miller wouldn’t be playing flash so I guess that’s a good call by you if he is replaced.

2 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Team Ezra, the Vacation reboot was horrible, what they did with Spider-man was on par with amazing spider-man , decent to good

Homecoming was written by like 8 people, and I feel like Game Night's a much better indication of their directorial skills than Vacation

7 hours ago, dudalb said:

I have a theory that Warners would not risk a big b udget Flash movie until the TV show had finished it's run. I am sticking to that.

The tv show has spun its wheel on telling the same story to such a degree, I'd much rather they had the balls to do The Flash on the big screen the way its overcomplicated scifi intended. Seriously, go read Iris West's bio.

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Ezra Miller has become one of those actors where the more I see of him, the less I like him.

The Fantastic Beasts cast is generally pretty weak, but Ezra's especially bad in those. I'm sure he's Oscar-worthy in Justice League or whatever, but I felt secondhand embarrasment watching him in that new Grindelwald joint.

8 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

The Fantastic Beasts cast is generally pretty weak, but Ezra's especially bad in those. I'm sure he's Oscar-worthy in Justice League or whatever, but I felt secondhand embarrasment watching him in that new Grindelwald joint.

Does his character even have any lines in that movie? I don't remember.

But it's not his fault that the character was bad.