Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

43 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Again, until they start shooting this, don't believe anything.

I believe in viewing stuff  from the studio's publicity department with a massive amount of skepticism; but when a studio announces a release date it's a sign they have greenlighted a project and it's out of development hell,which is where the Flash film has been for the last couple of years.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I believe in viewing stuff  from the studio's publicity department with a massive amount of skepticism; but when a studio announces a release date it's a sign they have greenlighted a project and it's out of development hell,which is where the Flash film has been for the last couple of years.

Yeah, but... AKIRA had release dates... Terminator sequels had release dates... this happens a lot.  😉

I'm with @ChipMunky on this. 

Shazam 2 is not given. its BO especially on OS markets was disappointing. If its not greenlighted by next year it may never happen or we have Zachary appear in Black Adam or if WB is brave enough to make another Justice League movie.

I am hoping for another Green Lantern. A well made GL would make bank for sure. I am not convinced by Ezra miller at all. Grant Gustln is so much better and TV Series is not that good(its still a guilty watch along with arrow). I am also excited for next Batman movie.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 2

11 hours ago, dudalb said:

This isn't any ordinary project tho. This is Flash who's gone through like 5 directors and couldn't meet it's original date (2018)

9 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Shazam 2 is not given. its BO especially on OS markets was disappointing. If its not greenlighted by next year it may never happen or we have Zachary appear in Black Adam or if WB is brave enough to make another Justice League movie.

I am hoping for another Green Lantern. A well made GL would make bank for sure. I am not convinced by Ezra miller at all. Grant Gustln is so much better and TV Series is not that good(its still a guilty watch along with arrow). I am also excited for next Batman movie.

jjj-laugh.png

Delusional.

Shazam 2 was confirmed even before the release of the first film. Zachary Levi himself confirmed in June that they were already working on Shazam 2. It was also confirmed on CCXP, São Paulo, literally 4 days ago with Aquaman 2, The Batman, The Suicide Squad, Black Adam, Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman 1984 as the next DC releases.

Shazam 2 is expected to start filming on May-July 2020. Both director and the producer are expected to return for the sequel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, belblazer said:

jjj-laugh.png

Delusional.

Shazam 2 was confirmed even before the release of the first film. Zachary Levi himself confirmed in June that they were already working on Shazam 2. It was also confirmed on CCXP, São Paulo, literally 4 days ago with Aquaman 2, The Batman, The Suicide Squad, Black Adam, Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman 1984 as the next DC releases.

Shazam 2 is expected to start filming on May-July 2020. Both director and the producer are expected to return for the sequel.

People are always "working" on stuff.  That's their job.  And in Hollywood, they're paid to work on movies, just like a plumber is paid to fix pipes.  There are thousands of film "projects" in history that have been worked on and never gotten made.  They've been "developed."  So I'm not saying this won't happen...in fact I'm a bit surprised Shazam 2 hasn't been 100% confirmed, myself...I'm just saying it wouldn't necessarily be unusual, especially considering Warner Bros.' always-curious treatment of its DC properties... (and yes, I know Shazam is NewLine, but that doesn't really make much difference these days, as they've been absorbed into Warner Bros.)

But the fact that it's not 100% confirmed shows you that Warner Bros. is still not yet 100% committed.  And like ChipMonkey and I have been saying...until they actually start shooting Flash, I don't think they are 100% committed to that, either.

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

Hamada seems to know what he’s doing so until something happens to make me feel like I shouldn’t trust him I will assume this movie Is getting made. 

I would expect an announcement for Shazam 2 early next year after Batman starts filming if that’s really going into production in mid 2020 like Levi implied. 

1 hour ago, MrGamer said:

Already posted it in the other thread but since people were bitching about it in here.

12 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

welp

jjj-laugh.png&key=5380ced182fc0efe4acaa1jjj-laugh.png&key=5380ced182fc0efe4acaa1jjj-laugh.png&key=5380ced182fc0efe4acaa1

Edited by belblazer