Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 hour ago, jking123 said:

yea I wouldn't mind. WB loves him though it seems.

Yup. WB likes him as an actor and kept him on after telling him to stop trying to get creative control of the franchise. Miller overplayed his hand there bigtime. He is lucky Warners likes him;a lot of actors would have been forced out after that.

• Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

nah Ezra can stay

If they had a recast in mind, they should've done it already in a long time. Then when we finally are seeing solid news about this film yall want Ezra out of the project? Warner likes him, believes in him and he's talented as fuck. He deserves a chance just like the other main characters.

I think that JL shouldn't be a parameter for literally nothing.

• Like 3

It’s kind of weird to me that Ezra Miller’s Flash is so divisive. People keep saying that he was annoying, which I guess I could sort of understand, but then why are Harley Quinn and the CW Flash so popular?

Before anyone says that it’s only the Snyder fans who hated what Geoff Johns and Joss Whedon did with the character, let me just point out that people like MovieBob also hated him. Sure, the character doesn’t have much in common with the Barry Allen of the comics in terms of personality, but that didn’t stop people from enjoying RDJ as Iron Man or Jason Momoa as Aquaman. 

Did people just think they were trying too hard to make him be like Spider-Man?

Edited by WittyUsername

46 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

It’s kind of weird to me that Ezra Miller’s Flash is so divisive. People keep saying that he was annoying, which I guess I could sort of understand, but then why are Harley Quinn and the CW Flash so popular?

Before anyone says that it’s only the Snyder fans who hated what Geoff Johns and Joss Whedon did with the character, let me just point out that people like MovieBob also hated him. Sure, the character doesn’t have much in common with the Barry Allen of the comics in terms of personality, but that didn’t stop people from enjoying RDJ as Iron Man or Jason Momoa as Aquaman. 

Did people just think they were trying too hard to make him be like Spider-Man?

comics Barry is boring. but movie Barry is too annoying. Cw Barry is okay and has good moments.  They made him too neurotic.

Also cw Barry isn't liek the movies. Harley is Harley- fun.

Before the whole Crisis event began I thought "man it would be so cool and a good opportunity if they had Ezra Millers flash as a cameo, even it it's just for a brief moment" and its exactly what we got.  This is fan service done right and like someone else said above I'm also on the Ezra hype train now. Get that boy his Flash movie asap.

• Like 1