Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

If WB kept Johnny Depp in the Fantastic Beasts series after what he did to Amber Heard, I don't think they would recast Ezra Miller because of this.

This is a different scenario than conflicting reports for a domestic abuse; this is a dude assaulting a female fan for no reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TMP said:

This is a different scenario than conflicting reports for a domestic abuse; this is a dude assaulting a female fan for no reason

The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard case isn’t really conflicting. There’s actual concrete evidence to suggest that Amber Heard abused Johnny Depp, and unlike Depp, Heard actually has a prior domestic abuse arrest on her record. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 2

28 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard case isn’t really conflicting. There’s actual concrete evidence to suggest that Amber Heard abused Johnny Depp, and unlike Depp, Heard actually has a prior domestic abuse arrest on her record. 

Very funny that you brought up a silly song cover as a legitimate concern for Wonder Woman, but are very willing to brush assault charges under the rug for this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

lmfao. Ok, I see you're just a concern troll then.

Jesus Christ, not this again. I don’t even know what that is. The reason I mentioned the controversy surrounding these movies is because I figured that someone else would comment on it if I didn’t. 

As far as the Gal Gadot song cover thing is concerned, I brought that up in the other thread because I wanted to vent about how annoyed I was that people were making such a big deal out of it. I wasn’t trying to “concern troll” anything. I was simply making an observation about how seriously people were taking some silly video that Gadot and a bunch of other celebrities put together. I initially assumed that the video would quickly be forgotten after a couple of days, but then I saw an article about how Joe Rogan was cussing out Gadot. 

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

If he knew something before but never came forward with it then he’s no better then anyone else covering for miller or any other celebrity for that matter.

I think he's just implying Miller's hard to work with, not that he was choked during pre-production

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

If he knew something before but never came forward with it then he’s no better then anyone else covering for miller or any other celebrity for that matter.

He’s definitely not talking about anything serious (I think). There were reports that he and Ezra Miller didn’t see eye to eye on the script for the Flash movie. 

4 minutes ago, TMP said:

I think he's just implying Miller's hard to work with, not that he was choked during pre-production

Obviously I don’t think he was choked.

But being difficult to work with and assaulting people or being physical with people are two vastly different things. 

As I said above, no one has the right to touch anyone and I think Miller should be removed from the movie if there is no other context to the video. 

Edited by cax16

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

He’s definitely not talking about anything serious (I think). There were reports that he and Ezra Miller didn’t see eye to eye on the script for the Flash movie. 

Again, see my other post. Implying someone is difficult to work with is very different then what is in that video we saw today with Miller. 

Either way, I really don’t have much more to add to this matter as I don’t care if he stays on the project one way or another, especially after seeing the video.

8 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Obviously I don’t think he was choked.

But being difficult to work with and assaulting people or being physical with people are two vastly different things. 

As I said above, no one has the right to touch anyone and I think Miller should be removed from the movie if there is no other context to the video. 

If Ezra Miller was already known to assault people before this, I’d assume we would’ve heard something. I think Daley is just using the controversy as an opportunity to make fun of Miller. It seems like he’s probably still bitter about the Flash movie.

Edited by WittyUsername

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

If Ezra Miller was already known to assault people before this, I’d assume we would’ve heard something. I think Daley is just using the controversy as an opportunity to make fun of Miller. 

I guess we’ll see. 

4 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I don’t know why my comment was deleted but whatever 

I really don’t understand what WB sees in Ezra Miller, to be giving him these major roles in Fantastic Beasts and Flash, or protecting and choosing him over previous directors. 

Now that you mention it, it was also reportedly the idea of the movie division at WB to have Ezra Miller cameo in the Crisis on Infinite Earths CW crossover. People over there must be fond of him to have done that.

21 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I really don’t understand what WB sees in Ezra Miller, to be giving him these major roles in Fantastic Beasts and Flash, or protecting and choosing him over previous directors. 

He’s a good actor but they can afford to let him go. 

1 hour ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

To be fair when he got all these roles years ago he was still riding the wave of We Need to Talk About Kevin/The Perks of Being a Wallflower as a promising young actor on the verge of a big mainstream breakthrough. That's usually how it goes when it comes to tentpole casting.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

To be fair when he got all these roles years ago he was still riding the wave of We Need to Talk About Kevin/The Perks of Being a Wallflower as a promising young actor on the verge of a big mainstream breakthrough. That's usually how it goes when it comes to tentpole casting.

He really seemed poised to become a huge deal after those two movies. Definitely wouldn't have expected that he'd instead sink without a trace into the WB franchise swamp.

1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

He really seemed poised to become a huge deal after those two movies. Definitely wouldn't have expected that he'd instead sink without a trace into the WB franchise swamp.

At least one off-kilter Lynne Ramsey alum had a successful career boost from joining DC

• Disbelief 1