Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

My rule of thumb with them is simple, if they announce a DC movie with a date, it is getting made. The Flash was never announced with an actual date till late last year, and then moved recently. 

Ya, overall since the original slate I think this is a safe bet.

I’m really interested to see that DC event in August and see what they show for all these movies/shows. 

I don't know how reliable this is... cast rumors:

• Ray Fisher (Cyborg), Billy Cruduop (Henry Allen) and Joe Morton (Silas Stone) will all be back for 'The Flash'. No other actor is confirmed yet.

• They're trying to cast an actress to play Mirror Master. The names are Claire Foy ('The Crown'), Sylvia Hoeks ('Blade Runner 2049'), Mackenzie Davis ('Blade Runner 2049') and Lizzy Caplan ('Now You See Me').

• James Norton ('McMafia'), Billy Magnussen ('Aladdin'), Charlie Hunnam ('Sons of Anarchy'), Alexander Skarsgard ('The Legend of Tarzan') and Michael Fassbender ('X-Men') are the fave names to play Flash Reverse.

• Vera Farmiga ('Conjuring'), Kate Winslet ('Titanic') e Hillary Swank ('I am Mother') are the fave names to play Nora Allen.

Edited by belblazer

On 6/16/2020 at 11:35 AM, Macleod said:

Remember that time that Geoff Johns did a TV special with Kevin Smith and announced a 'Green Lantern Corps' movie that still hasn't happened? 

Yeah, that was fun... 😉

It's still on the schedule, though....

I think Green Lantern is so popular a franchise that a reboot is inevitable.

And no one has a lower opinion of the 2011 movie then I.