Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

I didn't liked any of these news lmao I like way more the multiverse idea than a Flashpoint adaption already in his first movie, but not here for Keaton as the new DCEU Batman.

Excited to see the DC Fandome in August for more news about this. But hopefully this is a way to introduce Battinson as our Batman.

3 minutes ago, TMP said:

Just bring Affleck back at this point, lmao. Keaton as the DCEU's new Batman makes no sense at all

I can’t imagine we’d actually see him suit up and fighting bad guys. He’d probably just serve a mentor role, like in Batman Beyond. 

Edited by WittyUsername
  • Like 1

Interesting, I like Keaton a lot so that’s cool, I don’t know how they’re gonna pull this off but I’m down to see how it plays out. I would of preferred Pattinson as this universes Batman but I guess they’re just gonna roll with the whole multiverse thing big time now. 

22 hours ago, TMP said:

Remember when it felt like Michael Keaton was gonna be a serious, well-respected character actor in the later-days of his career for a hot minute? lol

He is and always has been.  Even if these movies end up being shit, he has a long career to be very proud of, and at least a couple of gems post-Birdman (The Founder, etc.) 

This was kind of inevitable given the fan support for Keaton and continuous multi-versing out (now WB is trying to beat Marvel at the game again).  But I would have preferred to see a full-on BATMAN BEYOND film.  Oh well...a guy can dream. 

And announced within the same hour as Schumacher's passing?  ... 2020 continues to astound! 

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1