Eric Atreides

The Card Counter | September 10, 2021 | Paul Schrader directs. Oscar Isaac stars

11 hours ago, Valonqar said:

How was The Power of the Dog? Or are you seeing it tomorrow?

Power of the Dog is GREAT

Letterboxd reviews have compared Card Counter to Twin Peaks: The Return, which significantly piques my interest

Edited by ViewerAnon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, The Dark Shape said:

Tomorrow morning.

I didn’t love The Card Counter. The direction is solid and there are great moments but I felt nothing for most of the film. Oh well.

Thanks for the feedback! :)Are you seeing Dune too? That's the one I'm most interested in. 

Edited by Valonqar

12 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Thanks for the feedback! :)Are you seeing Dune too? That's the one I'm most interested in. 

Yes but on Saturday morning so all of the juicy first reactions will have already been out. I'm watching Last Night in Soho and Dune back-to-back, I get the feeling I'll be exhausted walking out of it.

12 minutes ago, The Dark Shape said:

Yes but on Saturday morning so all of the juicy first reactions will have already been out. I'm watching Last Night in Soho and Dune back-to-back, I get the feeling I'll be exhausted walking out of it.

You will be ha ha. Post your reactions to both movies anyway. The more the marrier. And Soho is definitely on BOT's radar too so epople will love to hear from you. :)