chasmmi

The OFFICIAL BOT Top 100 Foreign Films of all Time Ever List Begins...

12 hours ago, chasmmi said:

41st: One Cut of the Dead - Japan (2019)

1 Top 5, 2 Top 10

125 pts 

Assumed Plot: A Japanese double Whammy and I know that this one is probably not Kurosawa. 

I know enough about this to know that it is apparently some weird horror, comedy, parody, meta, thing where zombies are there just doing their thing and frolics ensue. Maybe a cross between Shawn of the Dead and Army of Darkness? 

Yeah, I am sure it is lovely.

So nestled among the classic cinema of the 20th and 21st cinema from all over the world, is this. Whatever this is. This film is the reason that The Ring just missed out in 101st. This film is half of the reason that Argentina will not be seeing a film make the list. This film should clearly be ashamed of itself for existing.

Or maybe it is wonderful. It's hard to say.  

What is easy to say is that Japan is even closer to India now (which is probably the opposite to what is happening techtonically), It is edging closer to the 10 film milestone and building up some momentum as we start to approach the final stretch. 

From Amazon user, Sean Rome

Be careful reading other reviews, as they contain spoilers. I'll try my best to avoid spoilers for this masterpiece.

One Cut of the Dead is, quite simply, one of the best movies ever made. Produced on a shoe-string budget by an unknown director and featuring a cast of unknowns, it is still one of the most lovingly crafted, competently acted, well-scripted, and beautifully directed movies I've seen in... well, that I've ever seen.

There's really no way to accurately describe this movie without giving away too much, but just trust me when I say that this movie deserves every bit of praise it has gotten. In fact, it deserves more praise. It's original, creative, and completely unique. There is simply no other movie like this. It might seem strange at first, but if you can bring yourself to ignore the absurdly low-budget appearance and stick through, you'll soon come to understand why this movie has a 100% perfect rating on Rotten Tomatoes and why it set box-office history by making back over a thousand times its $30,000 budget in ticket sales.

This movie opened in a single theater for a six-day run in Japan, and it went from that humble beginning to become a modern-day classic, with a world-wide following. WATCH THIS MOVIE. I guarantee that if you watch the whole thing, you will not only want to watch it again yourself; but you will also want to tell your friends to watch it, tell your family to watch it. You'll want to watch it with them, just to experience the joy this movie brings.

If you like horror movies, if you like low-budget movies, if you like comedies, if you like feel-good family movies... if you like movies at all or have even a passing interest in film, then you need to watch this. I promise you that you will not regret it. I can't promise you'll love it as much as I do, because it is one of my favorite movies, but I can promise that you will like it. Everyone will like this, as long as they watch it to the very end.

Films by Nation

13 - France

12 - India

8 - Japan

6 - Italy

4 - South Korea

4 - Hong Kong

2 - Sweden

1 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

2 - Soviet Union

1 - Germany

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

YESSSSSSS! This was my 2nd favourite movie last year, and the best theatrical experience I had. So fun, so funny and just a well made movie on a tight budget. 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 9:37 AM, chasmmi said:

83rd: Drishyam - India (2013/15)

1 top 10

88 pts 

Assumed Plot: So Drishyam means something along the lines of visual or vision. Therefore, here goes... Drishyam is the story of a guy who is luckless in love but never loses faith that the perfect girl is out there. Then one day he see her, she is everything that he could dream she would be. But then he wakes up. Did he overdrink? Was she a dream? A mirage? No, surely she was real, it was all too real. He meets her again and again but each time only as a vision, as a dream. He strives to believe that this girl must exist, that they are being connected across a higher plane. Is she real? Or merely a vision? 

Ok, this seems to involve death by car into icy water. 

So I am pretty far off again with my guess. And again this appears to be a Hindi movie that errs more on the serious side as opposed to having 17 peppy songs each with 42 sari changes per song. 

I am also aware that there appears to be two language versions of this, one in Hindi and one in Malayalam.  I have assumed Hindi as that is the most prominent cinema industry/language, but I am aware that this may be a slightly more ambiguous entry than most because of how India will sometimes essentially produce the same film in multiple regional languages. 

This tentatively bumps Bollywood up to 3 entries on the countdown, continuing its strong showing so far. 

From Amazon user,  Dr. Garabet

After the execrable flop of Action Jackson Ajay Devgn returns to the screen with a memorable well acted, well scripted thriller. It is not for the faint-hearted. The only weak link is Tabu's overacted performance as the cruel police chief cum tender mother of her only son (the killed ultra-scoundrel of a teenager). To see Tabu at her best watch the towering Haider, where she plays the mother to Shahid Kapoor's Hamlet. A powerful movie laying bare India's bleeding social wounds.

Films by Nation

5 - France

3 - Bollywood

2 - Italy

1 - Hong Kong

1 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

1 - Soviet Union

1 - Sweden

1 - Germany

1 - South Korea

The director of this just passed away. He had Liver Cirrhosis apparently. Gone too young.

• Sad 2

40th: The Tale of Princess Kaguya - Japan (2014)

2 Top 10

127 pts

Assumed Plot: A part of Ghibli's final year double release (until it comes back this/next year), it was a film that I saw trailers for and (despite how many times I have seen it been said that the animation choice is perfect and beautiful), the animation style just sort of drained my interest for seeing it... so I didn't.

From what i can guess, this is thumbelina: Japan style. A tiny princess flies around the world talking to frogs and stuff before...inciting incident happens and nature is good. 

Ok, turns out she wasn't a tiny person, but did kind of talk to frogs still. 

Yeah I really do apologise but the animation just doesn't draw me in to watch this and I am sure it's great and all the Will Smith disappointed faces for me, but that is just what i get from the trailer. :( 

What this definitely achieves is another placement for Japan and I think the first non-Miyazaki Ghibli anime on the countdown. Slowly but surely, Japan is threatening to make this a three way fight at the top.

From Amazon user, Bouncy McFluff Fluff

It's a folklore inspired drama with a good bit of comedy that's based on The Bamboo Cutter, a very old Japanese folklore story. The writing, voice acting, art style, animation, and music are all top notch. The director Isao Takahata unfortunately passed away last year. This was his last film, and arguably his strongest.

The Tale of Princess Kaguya is one of the most heartbreaking and painful movies I've ever seen. I got really emotional watching it and cried a ton. I may have cried more watching this than any other movie I've seen. Have a box of tissues handy when you watch it. It's a tearjerker for a good reason though, and has a really powerful message that it gives without being preachy or pretentious.

Films by Nation

13 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

6 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

4 - South Korea

2 - Sweden

1 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

2 - Soviet Union

1 - Germany

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

• Like 7

39th: Roma - Mexico (2018)

1 Top 10

129 pts

Assumed Plot: The second modern black and white film in the space of a few spots. This one is a film that got lots of the Oscar talk and is one of the newest film on this list. It is a film in Spanish called Roma so I don't really know how to guess with this one... 

Ummm it's a drama set in Rome. Sad things happen to make the lack of colour make sense and then,... more sad things happen. 

You know, I don't think that was Rome. 

I hate those kind of trailers where they just sort of put a bunch of 3 second scenes together which a voiceover/textover tells you that the film is great because other people think it is great. I mean, I absolutely don't want spoilers in a trailer, but telling me a film should be watched because all these people think it was good so if you don't watch it then you are a bad person... not my favourite style of trailer. 

Anyhow, as for the list, this is Mexico's second entry on the list, there may still be time for more additions, but for now we cannot be sure...

From Amazon user, Britt La Bonza

I've been waiting over a year to see this movie. I never go to the movies because audiences today talk, get up and down, eat meals, and play with their electronic toys during the film. The director, Mr. Cuaron should NEVER have given Netflix the exclusive rights to show this film for a year. Netflix is known for television and mass market television and movies watched on various machines. How many Netflix customers watch foreign films - 1%? People who watch art, foreign films and opera typically don't "stream" - they buy Blu-ray discs.

Thankfully, Criterion has released an excellently packaged Blu-ray disc with an informative book. Cuaron is a talented director. "Gravity" was an epic (in the true sense of the word) film. "Roma" shows his sensitivity and big heart. Most upper middle class families use their staff and take them for granted. Cuaron's family looked on Cleo as a family member and gave her moral support during her personal crisis. We don't see many directors making movies about the sad, thankless lives of people who give everything they possibly can, never complain, receive little in return and are ultimately forgotten. Cuaron is the exception to the rule and I thank him for his heartfelt and touching film. I thought about it for several days after watching it - it truly haunted me. I can't say the same for most of the disposable movies out there competing for awards every year.

Films by Nation

13 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

6 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

4 - South Korea

2 - Sweden

2 - Soviet Union

2 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

1 - Germany

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

• Like 7

38th: Les Diaboliques - France (1955)

1 Top 5

130 pts

Assumed Plot: By my calculations and amazing French skills, I believe that this may translate as the Diabolical. I don't think it is a sequel to The Misery though. 

I think the diabolicals in question are in fact... ya know what, I'm going with scam artists again. There are 100 films on this list, if I predict it enough times, there will surely be a film about a con artist with a heart of gold. So here we go again, that is the prediction. 

Two things I feel from that trailer. 1: Somebody has been watching the Psycho trailer. 2. I never thought anything could possibly be more gripping than Quai de Orfevre!

It also possibly stars an actress from the Pink Panther franchise, but I am not sure. 

It's another black and white film on the film, but this time one that is that way assumedly out of necessity and not stylistic choices. The film had decent support from voters here so may be an interesting alternative to Hitchcock for anybody interested in that. 

It also means France reopens a 2 film gap ahead of India and stays in control after the recent rallies of India and Japan.  

From Amazon user, Theodore R. Spickler

I was thirteen years old when taken by my parents to see this unbelievably scary movie. I remember sitting near the back row in a small art theater and near the end, the members of the audience did something I have never seen again; we stood up as a frightened mob staring in disbelief at what was showing on the screen. Some folks were actually screaming! As another reviewer pointed out the audience of today is probably jaded by so many newer movies that the effect may not be as startling as it was in 1955. There has also been a remake of the film so if you know how it ends the horror is muted a bit. If you want to scare your friends who have never seen either version, get it, break out the popcorn, and get ready to offer CPR! The quality of the video capture is excellent with crisp B&W images. Acting and direction is superb. This film is in French with English subtitles which I found to be clear and easy to read. Criterion can be trusted to handle old films with great care. This is a classic film and I consider it to be a MUST SEE!

Films by Nation

14 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

6 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

4 - South Korea

2 - Sweden

2 - Soviet Union

2 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

1 - Germany

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

• Like 8

37th: The Lives of Others - Germany (2007)

1 Top 10

133 pts

Assumed Plot: Berlin is a city of have and have nots. It is a city where the have nots dream and fantasize about what it would be like to be a have. So when a young German boy, finds himself mistaken for a member of the societal elite, he gets a taste a lifestyle that he could never be a part of but is now determined to join. 

Part Talented Mr. Ripley, part Parasite, this is a look into how class divides and how power corrupts.  

So is this more of a Rear Window type deal then? 

I will say that one thing I have learned from watching all these trailers is that too many critics use the words Masterpiece or Compelling for any film they think is good. 

I am not sure why the trailer decided to show zero dialog as it end up being another irritating trailer that is trying to sell the film off the back of "Everyone says it is great, so go watch it. We're not gonna put anything in the trailer to let you make up your own mind. We don't need to do that because see, Empire gave it 5 stars.

I must say that I have been surprised by Germany's poor showing so far. I was expecting it to register a lot more on the poll, but yet here we are with entry number 60 odd and it's only the second time Germany has struck. 

From Amazon user, Norma Vazquez

After readings a few reviews of this movie and after it won an Academy award for Best Foreign film,I decided to watch it.
It covers a period in the DDR,which was the Eastern part of Berlin occupied by the Russians. The inhabitants lives are constantly under surveilance by the ruthless Stasi apparatus(a spy network). The story centers on an actor/writer,his girlfriend and his friends who are
constantly watched and recorded by the master spy of the Stasi who eventually questions his actions and their consequences on the people he has been orderedd to surveil. What I found absolutely profound is that the actor who portrays the spy, actually lived in the Eastern part of Berlin during this time and after the Berlin wall fell, discovered in the secret files stored on him, discovered to his surprise and dismay,that his wife,and some friends had betrayed him by providing the Stasi information on everything he said and did.
The actor died shortly after making this movie. I recommend this film highly. One has to put up with sub-titles,but it's worth it.

Films by Nation

14 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

6 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

4 - South Korea

2 - Sweden

2 - Soviet Union

2 - Mexico

2 - Germany

1 - China

1 - Denmark

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

• Like 8
  • ...wtf 1

3 hours ago, chasmmi said:

I will say that one thing I have learned from watching all these trailers is that too many critics use the words Masterpiece or Compelling for any film they think is good. 

Well in the case of this film, it is :ph34r:

• Like 3

36th: Downfall - Germany (2005)

1 Top 10

133 pts

Assumed Plot: I mean it is the a pretty famous film about Hitler, and I am pretty sure that he didn't win WW2, so it is likely the story of his downfall in said war. (or maybe his inability to get into art college, but that is unlikely). 

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1940782/Hitler-Reacts-to-Downfall-finishing-in-36th

Ok I have given up trying to find a way to embed that video. If anyone knows, I'll edit it in time. 

I knew that this film would come because it is both highly acclaimed and highly memed so it isn't as easily forgotten as some films (like potentially Amour) have been.

It does also bring up a third film for Germany on this list immediately after the second appeared and maybe this means German cinema will finish with a respectable number on the 100 after all. 

From Amazon user, PASpayd

This story of the last 2 weeks of Hitler's Third Reich is the best WWII film I've ever seen. It combines several stories: Traudl Junge's book is closely followed in her story as Hitler's Secretary (see her film and book), then the story of a Wehrmacht/SS doctor who tries to care for the civilians and wounded in the Russian attacks on Berlin, the story of a Hitler Youth boy who's conflicted as his world and idol of the Fuehrer implodes, the story of the last days of the bunker. Fast paced and from sources who lived thru the experience. Well done. Bruno Ganz' portrayal of Hitler is chilling - not a parody of Hitler - rather a multi-dimensional character who is believable for the first time since anyone ever attempted this difficult role. Subtitled in English, I found I've watched this story many times, as I learn the dialogue, then I go and watch the actors, their expressions and the interplay of the others. The supporting actors playing Eva Braun, the Goebbels family, Goering, Himmler, Speer, the secretaries, the medical doctor, and the young boy are incredible - a plus to this film is a discussion of the actors about the heinous characters they portray. The director discusses the background of doing this film - the FIRST totally German film about the last days of the Reich and Fall of Berlin.

Films by Nation

14 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

6 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

3 - Germany

4 - South Korea

2 - Sweden

2 - Soviet Union

2 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Test:

@chasmmi

Can confirm this video is very reistant to being embedded here, :(

Thank you for trying.

Sad that my greatest contribution to entertainment will now never be seen because its easier to get somebody to donate you a kidney than click on a link to an outside source. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chasmmi said:

Thank you for trying.

Sad that my greatest contribution to entertainment will now never be seen because its easier to get somebody to donate you a kidney than click on a link to an outside source. 

My only other idea is to save the video as an mp4, then upload to youtube or something.

1 hour ago, chasmmi said:

Thank you for trying.

Be careful with that kidney, it might come from a certain Mr. Vengeance  :ph34r:

• Like 1

35th: Persona - Sweden (1966)

2 Top 10

135 pts

Assumed Plot: Right, so I know that the 5th installment in this franchise involves Japanese high school kids breaking into people's psyches and stealing their hearts, but I am not familiar with how it got its start back in Sweden. 

I am going to assume it involves a person living a double life and this is the tale of a person's battle between maintaining the persona that they put on for the rest of the world to see, and unleashing their truer, less paleteable real identity. 

Looks like it was another one of Mr. Ingrid's films.

18 Swedish films received at least one vote on this poll and I think at least 12 of them were directed by the same person. This was to the point that early on it was looking as if Sweden was going to get much higher representation on this list that it currently has received. 

As it stands, Sweden is now back level with Germany as the joint third best performing European nation, but there is no way I see it catching the top 2 at this point.  

From Amazon user, Claudia Saatchi

This has to be my favorite Bergman film with performances from Bibi Anderson and (a largely silent) Liv Ullmann that remain unsurpassed.

First shown in 1966, this drama about a famous actress going through a nervous breakdown, nursed throughout by a young nurse (Anderson) is a remarkable tour de force. Hauntingly beautiful, moving and at times terrifying, this is a study in close relationships against a desolate but equally stunningly seascape.

Wonderful! Wonderful film!

Films by Nation

14 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

6 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

4 - South Korea

3 - Germany

3 - Sweden

2 - Soviet Union

2 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

• Like 6

34th: Cinema Paradiso - Italy (1988)

2 Top 10

135 pts (More votes)

Assumed Plot: Not to be confused with the Rick Mayall, Adrian Edmundson film, Cinema Paradiso is a love letter to movies. A celebration of what had come before. Essentially a (good) Hail Caesar or La La Land. It is also Italian, so there will also be fountains, bicycles, and bottoms in the trailer. 

By my calculations that may have been bottoms at 18 seconds, a fountain at 40 seconds, and a bicycle at 60 seconds, 

I think my plot prediction was pretty close with this one. It is a celebration of the power of cinema by the looks of it, and that was the main gist of my guess. I am getting to the point where the 'Voice Over telling you how magical a foreign film is' Guy, is becoming 100 times more irritating that the old "in a world..." guy.

This reveal essentially puts Italy out in a no mans land on its own. two clear of Hong KOng, 2 adrift of Japan. They are becoming the Andy Murray of this countdown. 

From Amazon user, Amazon Customer

Who didn't see this classic foreign film when it was first released and knew they were looking at one of the greatest films ever made! You just need to play two seconds of piano background music to get the picture of the young boy who encapsulated the enthralling story being acted out on the screen and the older man who took the boy under his wing to introduce him to the immortality of film.
The blu-ray edition is outstanding and certainly aids in easing you into the lives of the characters and the emotionality that occurs as this story evolves.
The director worked miracles with his movie and, in my book, infused a level of emotionality beyond almost any other movie I have ever seen!
How could there be a dry eye as the clutter of cuts plays out at the end of the movie.
This director knew how to make his movie unforgettable and how to touch the mind and heart of the viewer with the greatest intensity.
I have gotten emotional in other movies, but nothing like seeing the priest's cuts at the end of the movie.
I cried like a baby and this movie will always be an overpowering emotional experience for me.
This is a credit to the director and why he won an Academy Award that year.

Films by Nation

14 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

7 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

4 - South Korea

3 - Germany

3 - Sweden

2 - Soviet Union

2 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

• Like 7
  • Disbelief 1

33rd: The Seventh Seal - Sweden (1957)

0 Top 10

136 pts 

Assumed Plot: This is a horror movie centred around the opening of the gates of hell. Centuries ago, the gates were almost opened only for a group of heroes to find a way to seal the portal at the last moment. This was done using seven enchanted seals the keys to which were then dispersed all over the world. 

Now in present day (whenever the film was made), an evil force is trying to finally unleash hell on Earth by opening the gateway. The only thing standing in their way is the discovery of the Seventh Seal, which little do they know has manifested into the form of a young orphan girl. It is up to a lowly priest, a local farmer, and a librarian to keep this girl hidden from the forces of evil and stop the seventh seal from being unlocked. The fate of the world is at stake...

I... was wrong. This is apparently actually some oblique prequel to Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. 

I am not surprised, but I am disheartened that the film I predicted does not exist. Instead it's another Bergman Affair. This brings the Swedes up to 4 films and level with (the under performing) South Korea. This is however, Sweden's final hurrah on this list, and now they must look below them to see if other nations may choose this time to chase them down. 

From Amazon user, Jeffrey Ludwig

This is one of my all-time favorite films. It is pretty slow-paced for the modern audience, and the subtitles are a barrier to enjoyment for some people. For me, however, the pace and subtitles are part of the exotic ambience of the film. A knight and his squire are returning to Europe after about ten years away in the Crusades. They are returning to a Europe that is being devastated by the Black Death, a disease of bubonic plague that ravaged Europe (25%-50% are estimated to have died from it) in the mid-14th century (it's a bit late as far as "returning from the Crusades"). They are headed for Elsinore (in Denmark) where the knight's castle is. He does not know if his wife is alive or dead, or what he will find. I won't repeat the story line, but the stark theological/philosophical themes of life v. death, God v. Satan, sophisticated, experienced worldview v. innocent and naïve worldview, hope v. despair, and God v. atheism all bring this film to the cutting edge where art and metaphysics meet.

Films by Nation

14 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

7 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

4 - South Korea

4 - Sweden

3 - Germany

2 - Soviet Union

2 - Mexico

1 - China

1 - Denmark

1 - Canada

1 - Austria

1 - Lebanon

1 - Poland

• Like 7

32nd: The Young Girls of Rochefort - France (1967)

1 First, 1 Top 5

138 pts 

Assumed Plot: This may or may not be part of a shared universe with the Umbrellas of Cherbourg...

Seriously though, this is the story about the French Cheese industry during World War two. When all the male dairy farmers of France were called up to fight for their country, it was left to the milkmaids to take up the mantle of Sheep herders and cheese-makers. In a backdrop of terror, murder, and British airmen hiding in their barns, these young girls were the only way that the town of Rochefort could continue to produce their famous cheese. It is a rousing story of what people, and women in particular can achieve, and how even something as simple as cheese can be vital in the winning of a war again evil.

Okay did I accidentally upload the Cherbourg umbrellas trailer again?

So... I was again very incorrect in my guesses. That is disappointing, I wanted a war drama about cheese. This looks a lot like French people being French while a director records their Frenchness. Nothing wrong with that, but it isn't girls rolling in the hay with hidden British airmen whilst also trying to supply grade A blue cheese to the French Resistance fighters. 

This also sees France reopen a big three film lead over India, which may at long last be the final death knell to the brave Indian challenge. The only way I see France losing now is if they foolishly accept a bet where they stand to lose all of their income from the entire town. 

From Amazon user, Elvin Ortiz

Of the 2 films with Catherine Deneuve by Jacques Demy, I prefer this one. Umbrellas is a fine sentimental film about young love and adolescent angst confronting the real world. But this one is more optimistic, more cheerful, and just as colorful as the first film. Most of the interactions occur through singing like in the first film, but there are moments of dialogue. The "two girls" are played by Deneuve and her real life sister, Francois Dorleac. In addition to this, Gene Kelly and George Chakiris have prominent roles in this film. What I found so satisfying about this film is the way in which each person's dreams or desires are fulfilled at the end of the film through coincidences and accidents. Love, in this film, is treated in an abstract manner. A young sailor and artist who seeks his feminine ideal, one of the "girls" (Dorleac) falls in love at first sight with an American musician (Gene Kelly), and two mature people who have loved each other for a long time reunite by accident. In each of these, the story abandons any realistic pretense of love and simply allows all its abstract and sentimental aspects to flourish through the desires of its characters for an ideal relationship. Demy's world seems infused with faith or belief in idealisms. His young characters express the idealistic in us and he allows it to flourish rather than putting "realistic" obstacles in the way. In the end, it doesn't matter what happens.

Films by Nation

15 - France

12 - India

9 - Japan

7 - Italy

5 - Hong Kong

4 - South Korea

4 - Sweden

3 - Germany

2 - Soviet Union

2 - Mexico

1 - China