Eric Atreides

Disney+ | MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS A KEVIN FEIGE PRODUCTION: ROGERS THE MUSICAL (Featuring HAWKEYE) | November 24, 2021

On 9/13/2021 at 12:40 PM, Menor said:

Um...cool? Looks better than I expected (this was my least anticipated MCU project). Trailer is doing pretty big numbers too. 

Edit: 522k likes in 6 hours is actually bonkers now that I think about it. I think Loki has the most likes of any MCU D+ trailer with 715k. I didn't expect this to beat that. 

WV still Queen with 752k.

Loki 715k

Hawkeye 679k current, projected final mid 700ish?

FWS 647k

What If 633k

All falling in a pretty similar range which is also not too far from SC 896k and Eternals 857k.

11 minutes ago, Legion of the Ten Crores said:

WV still Queen with 752k.

Loki 715k

Hawkeye 679k current, projected final mid 700ish?

FWS 647k

What If 633k

All falling in a pretty similar range which is also not too far from SC 896k and Eternals 857k.

You are right. Actually didn't realize WhatIf got that high. I guess that kinda throws doubt on the predictive value of D+ trailer metrics, though it still may be more useful for live-action projects. Though I think WandaVision was in high 600s before release (I don't remember where Loki and Falcon were) so Hawkeye may still be the highest.

Edited by Menor

7 minutes ago, Menor said:

You are right. Actually didn't realize WhatIf got that high. I guess that kinda throws doubt on the predictive value of D+ trailer metrics, though it still may be more useful for live-action projects. Though I think WandaVision was in high 600s before release (I don't remember where Loki and Falcon were) so Hawkeye may still be the highest.

I think WhatIf is actually doing pretty similar view numbers to the weakest live-action (FWS) so not too much knock on predictive value. We’ll be able to refine that suspicion after another few weeks of Nielsen data.

Edited by Legion of the Ten Crores
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Guess this is partially so it doesn't clash with Book of Boba Fett when it debuts in late December which gotta say kinda funny how it they just managed to have that show just managed to squeeze in December to meet the promise KK made last year on Disney Investor Day. 

I don't know why they didn't just move it up a week.

4 hours ago, poweranimals said:

I don't know why they didn't just move it up a week.

I guess studios just love that Wednesday before Thanksgiving drop date, even for streaming stuff. The other side of this is that it's a treat to watch the first two episodes at once. Only got that with WandaVision.

Anyway, really looking forward to this! The trailer looks so fun and the kids and I are loving the holiday theme. Perfectly executed by Disney and Marvel, as of now anyway,

• Like 1

Did they give critics all the episodes this time? Because otherwise it feels weird to hear such claims. 

For this show what the trailer promised is a fun light Christmas show kinda similar in tone to the Ant-Man movies, so that's what I'm expecting. 

Edited by Menor

27 minutes ago, Menor said:

Did they give critics all the episodes this time? Because otherwise it feels weird to hear such claims. 

For this show what the trailer promised is a fun light Christmas show kinda similar in tone to the Ant-Man movies, so that's what I'm expecting. 

I think it's only the first two episodes.

• Like 1