Eric Duncan

Disney+ | MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS A KEVIN FEIGE PRODUCTION: ROGERS THE MUSICAL (Featuring HAWKEYE) | November 24, 2021

5 hours ago, Eternal Legion said:

A Kevin Feige production, you betcha 😎

I’m curious why he pulled this now on this particular project? Then again if he had on Eternals, that…would’ve backfired on him super hard to say the least.

2 minutes ago, Eternal Legion said:

Shaping up to be the biggest positive surprise of the year MCU wise. Can only hope they stay strong through the finale.

Yeah this was bottom of the hype list for me but the Christmas theme and style look neat, and importantly will make it a nice "hit" (as well as we can define one for these D+ shows). Perfect timing to distract from Eternals reception. 

6 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Same. I don't imagine it will pass Loki or WandaVision for me but it won't be too difficult to pass TF/TWS

I liked FATWS more than the other 2 despite it being lower in initial hype for me. For the shows, WhatIf is actually my bar, and I actually expect Hawkeye will surpass it. SC/Eternals are tougher and I expect Hawkeye will land below those in my 2021 list. 

Edited by Menor

I didn't realize until now that Renner had two streaming shows out this month (or that his other show was basically the flop version of Mare of Easttown with a similar title to boot). Here's hoping this works out much better since that's getting lousy reviews right now.

3 minutes ago, Menor said:

Nahhh, Hawkeye is an OG Avenger, will have more hype from that alone. Trailer performed very well too, people like the Christmas theme. 

I guess it'll do fine? God knows the Marvelites who weren't impressed with Eternals will get the security blanket of the familiar MCU trappings. 

• Like 1