Jump to content
JWR

Luca | Disney/Pixar | June 18, 2021

Recommended Posts

Disney/Pixar has unveiled the title of their upcoming 2021 film, Luca on their official Twitter account. 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Eric Sparrow said:

Is this just Call Me By Your Name: The Animated Movie?

Pixar knows what the people want. 500m DOM baby let's go

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Pixar knows what the people want. 500m DOM baby let's go

If it's rated NC-17, this is $1 billion dom, easily.

Edited by cannastop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Eric Sparrow said:

Is this just Call Me By Your Name: The Animated Movie?

it'll be nice to finally get a good version.

  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting they've not really described a major hook for this one. Seems oddly refreshing in a way if the film is really just about this kid on a adventure during his holiday (it won't). 

 

Edit: Nvm read more of the release....

 

In any case with a Summer 2021 release date seems Pixar is more or less back on schedule though can easily change if Soul cannot be released in November.

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Interesting they've not really described a major hook for this one. Seems oddly refreshing in a way if the film is really just about this kid on a adventure during his holiday (it won't). 

 

Edit: Nvm read more of the release....

 

In any case with a Summer 2021 release date seems Pixar is more or less back on schedule though can easily change if Soul cannot be released in November.

The movie involves a sea monster. The sea monster is the kid's friend in the movie.

Edited by lorddemaxus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I was thinking "The Thirteenth Year".

 

2 hours ago, Eric Sparrow said:

Btw Pixar if y’all cast Timothee Dave Coulier I will legit cry

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

The movie involves a sea monster. The sea monster is the kid's friend in the movie.

actually his friend is a talking peach. that's the fantasy element.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

actually his friend is a talking peach. that's the fantasy element.

As long as it dances like Armie Hammer.

 

armie hammer happy dance GIF

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.