Jay Beezy

Hollywood Accused of Too Much Pandering to China

And now we have a controversy with "Mulan" being shot in the very province where the Chinese Government has been accusesd (and IMHO with overwhelming evidence) suppressing ethnic minorities.

I am very concerned about the Entertainment industries kowtowing (excuse the expression) to the CCP regime.

19 hours ago, dudalb said:

And now we have a controversy with "Mulan" being shot in the very province where the Chinese Government has been accusesd (and IMHO with overwhelming evidence) suppressing ethnic minorities.

I am very concerned about the Entertainment industries kowtowing (excuse the expression) to the CCP regime.

I think we all should not read too much into it. These are the same Hong Kong boycotters who screenshot that from the credits and trying to make it a big news.

i think Disney has never even thought of that; but everyone these days is into cancelculture and making everything political I Guess.

• Like 1